• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family emergency came up where I have to drive an hour away and then an hour back here shortly so I'm going to miss the game.

Hoping they can pull it off but I still believe the Ducks are gonna put it away, maybe they can prove me wrong here. Anyways, if that happens and I don't get home until late, good series Heretic and Dastardly, it has been a pleasure and no salt from me.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Prust was fucking great for us, if that's what you're asking. We loved the guy, and Tortorella has said in interviews a few times this year that they really underestimated just how much they would miss him.

If we had the chance to go back and change one thing from last offseason, it would be not re-signing Prust.
Prust is the kind of player every team needs and wants. I severely underestimated the impact he would have on the team and the kind of player he would be.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Interesting, I had no idea. I just thought he was some grinder that turned into a star when he got on the Habs.

He's a grinder, but more importantly he's a heart and soul guy. He's sort of like Callahan in the sense that he has an infectious work ethic on the ice. It's difficult to watch how he plays and not amp up your own game.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If that had gone in, our grand children would still be seeing it on Sportscenter 40 years from now.

Solo

Interesting, I had no idea. I just thought he was some grinder that turned into a star when he got on the Habs.

He's a heart and soul type of player. Yeah, he can grind and fight, but he also showed an incredibly surprising and useful offensive upside too. He was instrumental in a lot of AGally's early success.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
BOYLE!

What a series the big man is having!

And another pretty pass from Brassard. Caps weren't prepared for this line at all. That's ok, I wasn't either.

Brinbe

Can't tell if the Bruins are just flat or intentionally letting us blow all our energy now, only to turn it on later.

Either way, it doesn't matter. Still a draw, no matter well we've played.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Solid period but nothing to show for it.

2nd period has been our downfall this series so hope they exert more effort in the next 20 mins.

Quick

Banned
When I think of a guy that beats his wife, I don't think of a young, optimistic thirty something. I think of an old, downtrodden man who posts as a 14 year old bee loving boy on an internet forum. So it makes sense

What if Beez is a manifestation of a son he never had?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It really looks like the Caps have no idea what to do with Brassard and Boyle. That combo is bossing the game so far and has done so for the last couple games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom