• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Green

I've spotted a trend. When the Caps and Leafs have played on the same day in these playoffs, they've either both lost or both won together.

Hmmm.

IOVZplh.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I fucking missed it!!! I left work after OT, but got home 2 minutes too late. Awesome to see Z come through twice tonight and get an assist. Game 7!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damnit, Ducks. You'd better make this right. I want a Boudreau victory over the Caps this year to enrage the local DC populace (before they go back to forgetting that they have a hockey team over the summer.)

pringles

My stream fucked up before the goal so I didn't catch it live but fuck it, WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z was a BEAST tonight. What a guy.

Glad we're going the distance, this series is bad for my health but it's a classic already.

See you in Game 7 Ducks peeps.

Heretic

My stream fucked up before the goal so I didn't catch it live but fuck it, WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z was a BEAST tonight. What a guy.

Glad we're going the distance, this series is bad for my health but it's a classic already.

See you in Game 7 Ducks peeps.

What a game. See you Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom