• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacAttack

Nobody enjoys how that bunch of fuckwits and Browns plays.

/Dastardly

/also, me.

Who could hate this face?

DrewDoughtySmile.jpg

Ya no

B's lost...had some girl that was my best friend flip her shit on me...and got written up for noise/alcohol policy violations at my school... Fuck this night gaf, fuck this night

On a different note, go kings only west team I like

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Brown is human garbage, Kopitar is a vampire, and Doughty looks like a fat 8th grader.

I think the Sharks are one of the few teams I don't get upset about losing to in a playoff series. You're good people, Acid.

EDIT: LOL WTF CB, wtf is that lolololol

MacAttack

I think the Sharks are one of the few teams I don't get upset about losing to in a playoff series. You're good people, Acid.

Fuck Acid, I hope he gets run over by a car, again. jk :lol

B's lost...had some girl that was my best friend flip her shit on me...and got written up for noise/alcohol policy violations at my school... Fuck this night gaf, fuck this night

On a different note, go kings only west team I like

I'm pouring one out for you on my iphone app bro.
pour-one.jpg

drPepper

Banned

Most of them, yes, but i still got some really bad comments about me wearing my sabres shirt/cap in SF/SJ. Even a bunch of fucking cops laughed at me for being a sabres fan. Thank god they didnt come closer, cause i was smoking a jay outside of a bar.
I loved the arena in San Jose though. It was a great experience to watch a game there.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fuck Acid, I hope he gets run over by a car, again. jk :lol

I'm pouring one out for you on my iphone app bro.

He got run over by a car before?

I just can't help but feel related to similarly unsuccessful franchises. (Sabres, Blues, Sharks...)

Filth

I am sick and tired of tortarellas offensive strategy. Not only is it fucking boring. But once the other team realizes all you do is dump and chase and play the boards they are all over you. There's no back up plan. And Nash sucks dick post season. Fucking scrub.

Why do they want pancakes?

And lol @ King fans doing "Anaheim Sucks" chants. None of their remaining potential opponents suck at all. Ducks, Wings and Sharks are all tough.

Ducks/Kings
Sharks/Hawks
And whatever it takes to get islanders/rangers in the conference finals

Personally, i'd rather face the Ducks. I think the Ducks are a more dangerous team on paper, but I feel that we'd play 'em better than a more well-rounded team like the sharks. Plus, no traveling, which is a huge plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom