• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
I love how the media loves to ballwash Brown for his bullshit, he purposely trips a guy in the boards, the guy is shaken up and all the media says " Dustin Brown never lets you off the hook, what a competitor" or some shit like that.

Its the same shit with Shane Doan. hur dur character players, derp der physical grinders, heart captain etc. Both motherfuckers are dirty cunts.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Any chance of a Sens Leafs second round? If the planets align?

In order for that to happen, the Islanders have to beat the Penguins, the Capitals have to beat the Rangers, and of course the Leafs have to beat the Bruins. That would give you

3 Washington
5 Toronto
7 Ottawa
8 Islanders

MacAttack

Yeah well I've got a 6 pack and no bottle opener.

So...

Nerrr.

original.jpg

MacAttack

Holding the lighter like that is a lot more effort. A shitty coffee table or a cutting board works for pop offs too. Or a shitty chair back. If all else fails pliers will get it done.

I'll just go into my room where I keep the shitty furniture used for opening bottles. :lol

Keys work for me.

Friend of mine does it with his teeth. I'd never even TRY that.

I can't imagine using my teeth, too much risk for injury. I'll take the risk of breaking my thumb using it as a fulcrum.

MacAttack

Ye olde bandewagon has rolled into town.

It could just be that I hate the Blues.

:lol Nah, the Kings have a lot of local connections with their minor league hockey team about 15 miles away from me in New Hampshire and Quick being from New England makes it easy for me to like them despite their neophyte fanbase.

It could just be that I hate the Blues.

:lol Nah, The Kings have a lot of local connections with their minor league hockey team 15 miles away from me and Quick being from New England makes it easy for me to like them despite their neophyte fanbase.

Broons are still in, not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom