• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

C Jones

This is a pretty embarrassing effort by Pittsburgh so far.

EDIT: And just as I say that, they score lol
They really look uninterested at times. TK looked great right before the PP though. Hopefully this goal wakes them up but yeah, they haven't looked like a team playing a playoff game tonight.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They really look uninterested at times. TK looked great right before the PP though. Hopefully this goal wakes them up but yeah, they haven't looked like a team playing a playoff game tonight.
I forget which player said it, but after one of their losses before the playoffs one of the Pens players said that he thinks the team got caught up into their own hype and didn't play as hard as a result. Seems to be the case in this series as well, but it must be easy to think you can cruise when your team is so loaded up.

cube444

I forget which player said it, but after one of their losses before the playoffs one of the Pens players said that he thinks the team got caught up into their own hype and didn't play as hard as a result. Seems to be the case in this series as well, but it must be easy to think you can cruise when your team is so loaded up.

Don't know man. I'd figure they'd want to go out and destroy teams so that they can make a statement to the rest of the Conference/League.

Red_Man

Can Pens afford Dupuis after the season he's had? UFA at the end of the year, he'll obviously get a lot of interest from around the league.

Don't know man. I'd figure they'd want to go out and destroy teams so that they can make a statement to the rest of the Conference/League.
Every media outlet and sports personality ball washes them constantly already anyways.

Alucard

Banned
Can Pens afford Dupuis after the season he's had? UFA at the end of the year, he'll obviously get a lot of interest from around the league.

Every media outlet and sports personality ball washes them constantly already anyways.

Pens will have a hard time keeping Dupuis. Someone will give him 3-4 million.

And it was Dupuis who said the Pens believed their own hype late in the season.

Red_Man

Pens will have a hard time keeping Dupuis. Someone will give him 3-4 million.

And it was Dupuis who said the Pens believed their own hype late in the season.
It'll be his last pay day, so you think he walks for big money unless he really wants / believes he can win a last cup next season with Pittsburgh.

5-2 Pens final.

Isles blew their PP chances.

WRsGv8Z.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom