• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Pens don't deserve this, but they're sticking around and have a chance to put this bitch away. I expect a Pens goal in the first five minutes, or a double or triple OT game with the Isles winning.

OT scorer predictions:

Pens - Crosby
Isles - Tavares

Typical, but I'm going with it. Or Brandon Sutter 'n Okposo.

Pens: Malkin
Isles: Tavares (or Streit, I'd hope.)

Alucard

Banned
This is so embarrassing for the Pens.

Yes, it is, but they honestly have no one to blame but themselves. They look sluggish, lazy, and entitled. I hope if they get through this that it'll help them to get their heads out of their asses and play like a different team in round two.

Could just be that the Isles match up well against Pittsburgh, but the Pens also have to take a lot of the blame for just not being as good on the ice as they look on paper. Team speed is definitely an issue.

cube444

Yes, it is, but they honestly have no one to blame but themselves. They look sluggish, lazy, and entitled. I hope if they get through this that it'll help them to get their heads out of their asses and play like a different team in round two.

Could just be that the Isles match up well against Pittsburgh, but the Pens also have to take a lot of the blame for just not being as good on the ice as they look on paper. Team speed is definitely an issue.

Sens will be an even tougher out than the Isles if the Pens get there.

I see Letang getting the OT winner.

Alucard

Banned
Sens will be an even tougher out than the Isles if the Pens get there.

I see Letang getting the OT winner.

Sens always give the Pens trouble. I have a buddy who can get tickets to Sens games in a box, so I'm REALLY hoping the Pens make it through. LOL.

Alucard

Banned
P.S. If Pascal Dupuis gets the game winner, he's getting 5 million in the offseason.

Honestly don't care who scores for the Pens, as long as they win. Crosby sealing it would make me so hard, though. A series winning goal is not something everybody can lay claim to.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
"This is the 16th OT game of the NHL playoffs, matching the opening-round record set last season."

kewl beans

Alucard

Banned
Not that it matters at all, but the Pens didn't lose an OT game all season. Only team in the league to do that. Which of course means they're going to lose this one, right? Guess we'll see.

Alucard

Banned
Last time the Isles won an OT playoff game was in '93 against the Pens? Gee, that isn't fucking ominous.

NEVER FORGET.
volek.jpg

GO PENS.

neoemonk

It's always funny to see fans behave the same way I do when a game is on the line, especially when I don't care much about the outcome.

Go Islanders. :)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So... which team is collectively faster than the Isles? Is there a team? Grabner and Okposo alone are insane.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
All the teams I root for get eliminated:|

edit: Except Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom