• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
Gotta give Vokoun the start in game 1 and ride him until a loss. Pens' goalie situation is going to be really interesting in these playoffs. It already is.

Awesome to see Orpik get the winner. The guy is all heart and soul.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Blow me. I'm here for Iggy. :p

If I couldn't root for the Kings because of.. well a good chunk of the team being ex-Flyers, you can not root for the Penguins because of Iggy too.

What's worse? Queens lifelongs or pens lifelongs?

Tough choice.

I'd go with Pens because they've been around a little longer, thus being more insufferable.

Queens fans just found out they had a team last year.

Joe

dont really follow hockey but most of my friends and family are diehard islanders fans and they deserve bettter. it's been so long since the isles had a good break and it kind of felt like they could somehow steal a series win.

it's amazing how devoted they've stayed over the years and it's finally starting to pay off for them.

KaYotiX

Banned
You'd have gotten a much nicer welcome if you didn't show up the minute after your team wins a series... Just saying. :p

Ive been posting off and on all series. Prolly gets looked over since its like 1-2 posts a hour :) I know how it looks and I criticize the same ppl in NFL-GaF lol

Mah Fleur gonna start next series. Gonna stand on his head.

bender-futurama-laughing-oh-wait-youre-serious-laugh-harder-13665020235.gif

I have a decent amount of respect for Habs-Gaf, they generally know their shit.

My salt has been saved up in massive quantities, this is the series I probably get banned - win or lose.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Cooke is gonna be on the hunt for some more Achilles :/

Sens have to pick up their game if we wanna have any chance of beating the Pens.

cube444

Pens have shown that they're more bark than bite. I'm sure the Sens aren't worried.

Having said that, it seems the Pens look slow. How fast of a team do the Sens have?

Alucard

Banned
Pens have shown that they're more bark than bite. I'm sure the Sens aren't worried.

Having said that, it seems the Pens look slow. How fast of a team do the Sens have?

Pens/Sens have equal speed IMO. It's going to be a good matchup. Anyone already painting the Sens as "underdogs" hasn't watched them or the Pens this season. It's going to be anyone's game, especially with how the Pens haven't been able to find their game.

Solo

Very fast. The Habs are faster, but then they might be the fastest team in the league when healthy. Sens aren't far off.

C Jones

Realistically, probably...I really hope we don't have to, though.

First time the Pens make the second round since 2010. Let's make it count.
Do you think Vokoun can get this team a cup? I dunno, I think we still need the good Fleury (SHUT UP NHL-GAF HE EXISTS) in order to go all the way.

Going to be interesting to see how Bylsma plays this. Because we need Fleury to have confidence in the event you have to go back to him, and I'm thinking it's going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom