• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So many new rules.

Get hit by Chara - penalty
Get pushed into goalie - penalty

No Bozak?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The "get pushed into goalie = penalty" thing has been like that FOREVER. And for every team. Leafs have had it comparatively well in terms of shitty refs, other series have had much more questionable refs.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
We'll give you Kaberle back and White for him, White is Carlyle's kind of truculent player, and Gardiner playing with Subban is only natural.

Typical Habs homer, trying to lowball us as usual.

Bitch you need to at least put Armstrong in that deal. We got 24/7 next year, we need a charismatic guy.

Heretic

izyuqbwYKNQEG.gif

Maybe not Koivu's but Selanne, yes. I think it's time too. Love the guy. Love his passion. Love him as a person. But I think it's time :(

One last time, Teemu! Go out with a bang!!!

LET'S GO DUCKS!!!

Headed to the Ponda Center. See you guys later.

#Believe

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Bitch you need to at least put Armstrong in that deal. We got 24/7 next year, we need a charismatic guy.

If I don't see at least one scene with Lupul chatting up some puck bunnies I'm gonna be mad.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Cherry comparing Vancouver rioting at the end of a Cup deciding game which was a loss to Leaf fans reacting to their first home game loss in 9 years. This can't be real.

I would kill to see Armstrong on 24/7, he's been hilarious in all the clips from the Habs 24/7 show.

Throw Galchenyuk or Gallagher in there and you got a deal
763265449.gif

Maybe not Koivu's but Selanne, yes. I think it's time too. Love the guy. Love his passion. Love him as a person. But I think it's time :(

One last time, Teemu! Go out with a bang!!!

LET'S GO DUCKS!!!

Headed to the Ponda Center. See you guys later.

#Believe

Whatever happens tonight - I love you.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The chick from the Resident Evil movies is at the Leafs game. First Arnett, then Jon Snow. When will this end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom