• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the Ducks lose tonight, will it be Selänne's last game? perhaps Koivu's as well?

as a Finn that would make me sad :(

i was feeling nostalgic and watched some old footage of Selänne from his rookie season and man.. he was just obscenely good, and it blows my mind he's still around and a very good player at 42. i remember betting against my dad in 2007 when he said Selänne would surely quit if he won the Stanley Cup because he already had his millions and only wanted that one last big achievement. hah, i sure won that bet.

if the Ducks lose tonight, will it be Selänne's last game? perhaps Koivu's as well?

as a Finn that would make me sad :(

i was feeling nostalgic and watched some old footage of Selänne from his rookie season and man.. he was just obscenely good, and it blows my mind he's still around and a very good player at 42. i remember betting against my dad in 2007 when he said Selänne would surely quit if he won the Stanley Cup because he already had his millions and only wanted that one last big achievement. hah, i sure won that bet.

#CupForKoivu

Sanjuro

There were a ton of Toronto fans here. Made fun of one wearing the glitter blue jays uniforms of a couple years ago. His buddy warring a Leafs sweater threw peanuts at him afterward.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
#CupForKoivu
nwxF9N9.gif

UberTag

Leafs are looking very tentative right now.
They're putting pressure on themselves to finally win a playoff game at home. The Bruins are practically daring Toronto to score, too.

This game may boil down to which team is worse at trying to choke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom