• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That montage had way too many fans covering their faces. Feels like a bad omen.
Natural Leaf fan reaction, going to have to give them another season or so to be conditioned out of it.

Gollum marine singing the anthem again, best anthem singer in the playoffs so far.

Don't feel too bad about it, Toronto has peasant cameras at the ACC. Those CCTV cameras look like shit in HD.
CBC has to make cuts somewhere to afford Cherry and his outfits.

jdouglas

Damn, Wings@Ducks in 2 hours. On the one hand (go Wings!) I want to watch it, but on the other I have finals tomorrow for potential college credit. Decisions.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Natural Leaf fan reaction, going to have to give them another season or so to be conditioned out of it.

Gollum marine singing the anthem again, best anthem singer in the playoffs so far.

CBC has to make cuts somewhere to afford Cherry and his outfits.
Lol

Yeah I was about to say. So many terrible anthem singers in the league but holy shit, Gollum!

zroid

Banned
I honestly hate O Canada. It's one of my least favourite anthems.

Might just be because I've heard it too often, though.

edit: I'm as patriotic as the next guy, and probably more than most; is it so wrong to wish we had a better national anthem? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom