• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

0145379_15731_MC_Tx360.jpg

I desperately want to make love to a school boy.

pringles

Slept a couple of hours, ready for Game 7!

Good start by Detroit, Zetterberg delivering as per usual.

Not gonna relax even one bit unless we have a 10 goal lead.

Smash88

Banned
SUCK. MY. DICK. BITCH.

Only suckin' you will be doing is tomorrow when the Leafs lose.

Bruins looked demoralized and exhausted while the leafs look the best they have been in a long time. I'm calling a leafs win here.

Bruins looked poor today. There could be a bounce back, especially during a home game. Pressure is on both teams.

Yeah, it's not like we've won two games there already this series.

Wait...

Yeah, because what happened in the past, will definitely mean a loss tomorrow for the Bruins.

You're so bitter.

Extremely.

Why do you continue to post in this thread when you have no fucking clue what you're talking about?

You got me. :rollseyes:

Smash88 leave our city.

I'll be glad to the second I get my Masters.

rinse82

Only suckin' you will be doing is tomorrow when the Leafs lose.

Bruins looked poor today. There could be a bounce back, especially during a home game.

Yeah, because what happened in the past, will definitely mean a loss tomorrow for the Bruins.

Extremely.

You got me. :rollseyes:

I'll be glad to the second I get my Masters.

lol, you're the one saying it's a guaranteed loss because it's in Boston. I'm just telling you that it's possible.

Hilarious

You're making excuses for the Rangers having more PPs. Caps have been playing dumb.

The difference is that the Rangers are getting away with dumb. Caps are not.

It's going to come down to a game 7 though, and those are usually called really tight so they will have a chance tomorrow.

Nuklear

Banned
I thought the Leafs dominated the game tonight. It seemed like the Leafs were in the Bruins zone almost the entire game. If they can carry that over to tomorrow they will take it.

Anything can happen in a Game 7.

Smash88

Banned
Smash is so salty :lol

Shine on Leafs-Age.

I kind of am. Was hoping for a loss in Toronto to see the fans all salty, but I guess it was delayed for another day.

Love you Acid

Awww, how cute.

lol, you're the one saying it's a guaranteed loss because it's in Boston. I'm just telling you that it's possible.

Hilarious

I'm just saying there is more pressure on Toronto tomorrow, especially when the game is taking place in Boston.

It truly is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom