• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

pringles

I'm staying till the bitter end. Then going home and straight to the razor blade... To shave this beard.
Once again...like last game...l ask: have you been watching this series, like, at all?

A 2 goal lead for Detroit is nothing. Nothing. We have Brendan Smith. That alone should give you guys hope!

Apocal I'm gonna be in the city tomorrow driving from the burbs to the Field Museum. What horrors await me in traffic?

What time? and taking 290? I don't drive 290 to the city usually but from what I know 290 is always packed. Google Maps has a traffic function that you can set which day and what time you'll be driving, and it'll give you a read out on what traffic usually looks like

What time? and taking 290? I don't drive 290 to the city usually but from what I know 290 is always packed. Google Maps has a traffic function that you can set which day and what time you'll be driving, and it'll give you a read out on what traffic usually looks like
No idea. Maybe tenish. I was planning on putting it in my phone's navigation and just following it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom