• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned

ibuLmsBQt8J7rW.gif

Detroit has won every game of this series in overtime. Not bad for a bunch of old guys.

Watched the last few minutes of the Leafs game. April Reimer got so much screen time.

Heads flying everywhere. Teemu :(

Mods are really dumb on Hfboards lol. I literally posted this as a new topic on the Playoff board and didn't get an infraction.

"I talked to a scout about Seguin, and the scout suggested that Seguin has difficulty scoring in the playoffs because he's more concerned about the festive atmosphere of the postseason than the hockey. It's springtime and he's a young man that likes to party and frequent the bars and the beaches. He cares more about his arm ink than his teammates and two unnamed Bruins suggested off the record that it was a concern every post-season."

Stop posting about HFBoards. No one gives a shit about that place

I swear to god Boudreau if you don't get some fire under their feet RIGHT NOW then you're going to cement your reputation as a terrible playoff coach.

And y'know what?

YOU WOULD'VE EARNED IT.

Maybe if the Honda Center didn't play alternative rock music over 10 yrs old, it'd boast the Ducks.

Yeah maybe they should just play SWAG YOLO 420 Top 40 shit instead.

Their alternative music taste makes them fantastic. Go get punched by Chris Brown.

MacAttack

Mods are really dumb on Hfboards lol. I literally posted this as a new topic on the Playoff board and didn't get an infraction.

"I talked to a scout about Seguin, and the scout suggested that Seguin has difficulty scoring in the playoffs because he's more concerned about the festive atmosphere of the postseason than the hockey. It's springtime and he's a young man that likes to party and frequent the bars and the beaches. He cares more about his arm ink than his teammates and two unnamed Bruins suggested off the record that it was a concern every post-season."

I blame Patrick Kane. He's been a bad influence on a nice kid like Seguin.

Maybe if the Honda Center didn't play alternative rock music over 10 yrs old, it'd boast the Ducks.

HEADSTRONG I'LL TAKE YOU ON

I have hated that song since I was a wee lad. It's beyond terrible

I swear to god Boudreau if you don't get some fire under their feet RIGHT NOW then you're going to cement your reputation as a terrible playoff coach.

And y'know what?

YOU WOULD'VE EARNED IT.

Have you seen the Caps 24/7? The way the dude talks, I literally have no idea how he can inspire players to bring their A game. Not saying he's a bad coach, just saying he sounds like a goof when he tries to get riled up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom