• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
spyder1.jpg

I feel like I only see these Can Am commercials during a hockey game. Who in their right mind would ever ride one of these giant tricycles?

The best is when a group of them passes by actual bikers thinking they're hot shit.

cube444

I honestly feel the Bruins/Leafs game is going to be a blowout for the Bruins. When I say blowout, I mean it in the playoff sense, i.e. winning by at least 3 goals. I honestly hope it will be a tight and entertaining game, but I think the Bs are just going to be fed up and that all of their chances will finally start going in.

I can GUARANTEE you that one of these two games will go to OT tonight.

Chris R

The ESPN poll about which league has the best game 7s is so damn funny. Visit the comments section if you want to have a good laugh.

The ESPN poll about which league has the best game 7s is so damn funny. Visit the comments section if you want to have a good laugh.

Lol of course ESPN is gonna be full of basketball fans. And how can you say Game 7 is better in the NBA than the NHL? The gap between Game 6 and Game 7 in the NBA is like 5 weeks. And NBA players are just mad salty when the series ends and no one shows respect to the other team. That's what happens when the NBA product is just about individuality than the team.

Socreges

Banned
My God Cherry is stupid

“There’s 20,000 people outside this building there,” said Cherry. “They don’t wreck things, they’re good Canadian hockey fans and they don’t wreck things, they love hockey and that’s the way it should be.”
He's ignoring:

A) The fights that have broken out
B) Leafs fans standing on top of a taxi after Game 5 and ripping the sign off the roof

And this is Round 1. If the Leafs could actually make it to the Stanley Cup Final, maybe we could make a fair comparison.

Razorskin

----- ------
My God Cherry is stupid

He's ignoring:

B) Leafs fans standing on top of a taxi after Game 5 and ripping the sign off the roof

And this is Round 1. If the Leafs could actually make it to the Stanley Cup Final, maybe we could make a fair comparison.

This is the Leafs vs the Bruins, this is Cherry's Stanley Cup.

My God Cherry is stupid

He's ignoring:

Fuck that, if the Leafs win tonight SOMETHING'S going up in flames.

God I can't wait for tonight's game.

You can't riot with that humidity. It's barely comfortable enough for minor vandalism. Whereas the cool ocean breezes you have in Vancouver provide the perfect climate for civil unrest.

MacAttack

Hey NHL GAF have any skilled players that might want to play for chump change and choke in the playoffs? The Blues have some openings. Vancouver Canucks need not apply.

How is Sobotka working out for you?

He was a favorite of mine back in 2009-2010. When Krejci got injured and they asked Vlad to step in during the playoffs vs Philly, he was clearly overmatched and it was obvious that he would be a career 3rd liner.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Feels good to have the ol' desktop machine back and in tip top condition. Just in time for some hockey.

Some Leafs-Bruins will be a nice appetizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom