• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
Verdict is he's still an asshole.

FerenceFingerAnimation.gif

pringles

Datsyuk seriously should be on the cover, guy is way too talented compared to the others to not be.
I know it's completely meaningless but for some reason I'd be a bit sad if he never gets a cover. So many people trying to recreate his moves in those games, and wasn't he the highest rated player in 13? Seems like a no-brainer to give him the honor of gracing the cover.

Montresor

Congrats to all of Neogaf's fans among the following fanbases: Detroit, Los Angeles, San Jose, Chicago, Pittsburgh, and Ottawa.

I hope that Toronto gets added to this list after tonight.

Lol that team is nothing without Brodeur and Kovalchuk. Guy is old but he still plays a solid game.

He wasnt solid this year though. When they had that 10 game losing streak that knocked them out of the playoffs he wasnt playing well. His .901 save % was the worst of his career. He wanst Bryz levels bad or anything but he wasnt a good goalie either.

He wasnt solid this year though. When they had that 10 game losing streak that knocked them out of the playoffs he wasnt playing well. His .901 save % was the worst of his career. He wanst Bryz levels bad or anything but he wasnt a good goalie either.

But also in that ten game skid they had no scoring whatsoever with Kovalchuk being hurt. It's an achievement in itself he was able to keep his S% above .900 with the defense he was behind too

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I didn't realize the B's PK was so bad in the series, they were #1 in the regular season right?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think he'll make much of a difference.

I can see the game going either way. Though if Ovi doesn't get completely shutdown tonight by your defense I see a win.

Yeah, I see this as pretty much a 50-50 game. If we play remotely like last night, we've got this.

We won't, though, so I see this as a Caps win. I'd be thrilled to be wrong, of course, especially since I think we can beat either of the Bruins or the Leafs.

Yeah, I see this as pretty much a 50-50 game. If we play remotely like last night, we've got this.

We won't, though, so I see this as a Caps win. I'd be thrilled to be wrong, of course, especially since I think we can beat either of the Bruins or the Leafs.

The Bruins is the best match up for you guys because your speed and offense might be too much for the Bruins to handle. But that's not gonna happen cause you guys are gonna be facing us :)

Stasis

My instinct says the Caps win this, but my logic debates the reasoning behind the refs giving us game 6 if they're not gonna give us game 7 and get us into the 2nd round. What's the point? Monetary only, just to get the series to 7 for commercial purposes?

I'm not really sure how all of this works yet. I have a set of questions I'd love a Caps fan to answer if one would be so kind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom