• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash88

Banned
Boston you have no idea how much I love you guys right now.

If you win this I'll be in your debt forever. I ran screaming through the house when Boston tied it.

DaBoss

I find this highly entertaining due to telling my sister that the Bruins would be able to make it even. However, I don't really care whoever wins despite living in Toronto lol.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Boston you have no idea how much I love you guys right now.

If you win this I'll be in your debt forever. I ran screaming through the house when Boston tied it.
Leafs. If you need any more motivation. Here it is.

Goddamn the tension had to have gone the other way. All the pressure on the Leafs now.

Mr.Green

Reimer is pretty fucking shaken up right now and the Bs couldn't possibly be more on fire this far from the sun.

Marchand is gonna end this.

bardia

This is game of the year for me. Game 7 OT, doesn't get better than this. If it was up to me I'd have both teams lose, but I'd rather see the Leafs make it over Boston.

Alucard

Banned
Holy shit at this Bruins/Leafs game. If the Leafs lose, will fans still feel proud or sour at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory?

Smash88

Banned
Alright let's revise my original question.

Do people honestly think, with this display that Leafs could actually beat NYR/Capitals? Come on now.

MPW

kCPuCFJ.gif

lol i know

leafs will win it in OT

bruins needed to win in reg

The Iron Sheik ‏@the_ironsheik 4m
Toronto Maple Leafs or Toronto you dumb fuck you lose after you have almost win go fuck yourself

Toronto is not the reals.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Remember when Stock said the Leafs lack of playoff experience in game 7 would be their advantage? Fucking idiot, that's why they blew a 2 goal lead in the last 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom