• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a game.

Man, I'm not even a Hockey watcher and this game has gotten me on the edge, this shit must be depressing as fuck for the actual fans

MacAttack

tumblr_mmrlzqXSeZ1sna8pso1_500.gif

Solo

Here I was ready to go to bed 10 minutes ago. Now I'm going to have a long, hard wank over this OT and all the salt that will spew from it like ejaculate.

Samyy

If we lose im done, I cant even show my face around here anymore.
Im already getting laughed at in texts ugh I hate my life.

MPW

Remember when Stock said the Leafs lack of playoff experience in game 7 would be their advantage? Fucking idiot, that's why they blew a 2 goal lead in the last 10 minutes.

still think leafs win in it in OT

they will calm down now

bruins had a golden opportunity to win it but didn't at the end

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
still think leafs win in it in OT

they will calm down now

bruins had a golden opportunity to win it but didn't at the end
Doubt it, Leafs are rattled as fuck and Bruins have been there done that and have the momentum. Bruins will score in the first 4 minutes.

Smash88

Banned
How many playoff series have you actually watched. This happens all the fucking time.

Yeah, but did you see Boston, they looked deflated, and gone. It was Toronto's game to lose. And they did just that. I've seen a lot of games, but come on, with everything that has happened, I really saw Leafs winning this one.

Especially with such a marginal lead. 4-1... I would understand 4-3 or something, but the difference in goals is ridiculous.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, but did you see Boston, they looked deflated, and gone. It was Toronto's game to lose. And they did just that. I've seen a lot of games, but come on, with everything that has happened, I really saw Leafs winning this one.

Especially with such a marginal lead. 4-1...
Wtf is this shit....

CCF23

In all the Canucks meltdown chokiness over the years I don't think I've ever seen anything comparable to what's happening to the Leafs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom