• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Boston you have no idea how much I love you guys right now.

If you win this I'll be in your debt forever. I ran screaming through the house when Boston tied it.
I freaked out the entire Ally Financial department. They heard me bellow through the wall. They instinctively thought the Leafs had won. What a tease that must have been!

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Holy shit, wtf kind of meltdown did I miss lol.

Was 4-1 so I figured I would go take a shower...wow.

That is just crazy!

Was it a complete meltdown or bad bounces/scramble at the net?

Kifimbo

ChiarelliReactionBruinsTie.gif

Haha, near the end he looks like h'e saying to himself: "Is Julien still fired ?"

Sober

Holy shit, wtf kind of meltdown did I miss lol.

Was 4-1 so I figured I would go take a shower...wow.

That is just crazy!

Was it a complete meltdown or bad bounces/scramble at the net?
Do you know, if you sit on a lead that big, apparently Carlyle wants you to just get stuck in the defending zone and when you get possession, either just only flip it over the blue line or ice it like there's no tomorrow.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Leaf fans have it easy so far. Come back when you have a wide open net to score, and an ex-player makes the save, then Boston scores off a deflection.

JABEE

In all the Canucks meltdown chokiness over the years I don't think I've ever seen anything comparable to what's happening to the Leafs.
The Flyers came back to beat the Bruins from 3-0 down in the Second Round in 2010.

In that series, the Flyers came back from down 3-0 in the first to win Game 7 4-3.

Solo

Leaf fans have it easy so far. Come back when you have a wide open net to score, and an ex-player makes the save, then Boston scores off a deflection.

Based on his playoff "performance" this year, I'm convinced that Ryder was a double agent for Boston all along.

My god, this is just unreal. Please Leafs, if ever there was a time to turn it on do it now. They just can't play timid now, they have to take it to Boston instead of playing it safe or Boston got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom