• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorbsie

ibLH6ldFDJZYw.gif

He's going to fuck her, isn't he?

First the Ducks lose yesterday and now... Man, if the Leafs lose this. I'm just going to feel terrible about hockey in general.

I need something to make me feel good about it.

The Leafs losing ISN'T IT.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
We're all trying to guess how many suicides CBC will be airing if they cut to Maple Leaf Square after a Bruins OT goal.

Over/under is 4.5 if you're looking to drop a fin.
Let me grab my wallet.

First the Ducks lose yesterday and now... Man, if the Leafs lose this. I'm just going to feel terrible about hockey in general.

I need something to make me feel good about it.

The Leafs losing ISN'T IT.
Heh. Whoever loses, I win.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Man, this is great. Watching the games with no emotional investment at all is like freeballing in my jorts on a breezy summer's day

Feels goooooood

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Man, this is great. Watching the games with no emotional investment at all is like freeballing in my jorts on a breezy summer's day

Feels goooooood
So true, this feels incredible. Especially since either result will be one of these teams massively fucking up.

When my favorite team is losing in sports or if I want them to win, sometimes I fantasize myself, having the power to take over and have full control of the body of one of the major player or the goalie of the opposing team, so so I can still try my best, have fun playing a pro sport and get scored on or messed up large for "my" team... and thus let my favorite team win.

Right now I wish I could Quantum Leap into Rask's body and have a go at goal tending in the NHL, and see how well I do :p

Does anyone else have this fucked up fantasy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom