• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabris

Ya there going for like 300 now upper. Lower bowl is 95 face value so it's huge overpayment

Wow, our normal price is your scalper price. $95 a game, I would have bought tickets to every single game at that price. I'm envious.

Ya there going for like 300 now upper. Lower bowl is 95 face value so it's huge overpayment

NBqkq.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe Detroit should just throw that 4th line back out there for their powerplays, god. Those top 2 lines don't do shit. Pass pass pass pass, shoot wide or miss the net.

Clydefrog

I feel terrible for Quick. He played his best game and then THAT HAPPENED. Sigh.

also, fuck fox sports west! for most of the OT, they put the game side-screened with the Clippers game. I couldn't switch to CNBC because it was blacked out for the game.

beanman25

I feel terrible for Quick. He played his best game and then THAT HAPPENED. Sigh.

also, fuck fox sports west! for most of the OT, they put the game side-screened with the Clippers game. I couldn't switch to CNBC because it was blacked out for the game.

they did that? that's brutal. is there not an alternate channel they could have used?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wings finally had pressure for more than 3 seconds and got a nice scoring chance off it. Only 13 shots or something on goal. Detroit not ready to play tonight.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
When was the last whistle in this game? Feels like forever

EDIT: There we go

Vman

Couple things about the game tonight:

1. Great game and if we can get pomms back it will be a great series
2. Nice to see Harding back to form and a bright spot of him playing is that he is rested
3.Scandella was fantastic
4.We need our top line and pp to produce
5.Zucker needs to keep using his speed and he will eventually break through

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Detroit is waking up, but I just don't think they're gonna get another goal here. Started playing a little too late and weren't mentally ready to go. Good game though, at least it's close. If Detroit can tie this up, it'll go to OT for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom