• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

pringles

Detroit is waking up, but I just don't think they're gonna get another goal here. Started playing a little too late and weren't mentally ready to go. Good game though, at least it's close. If Detroit can tie this up, it'll go to OT for sure.
Yeah needed this kind of push in the 2nd period, don't think we'll be able to tie this one up. I'm hopeful this series will be a long one though.

Shut the fuck up cunt.
What the hell!?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Time for Filppula to sit next game. He's been fucking garbage all game. Weak on the puck and now takes a stupid penalty to essentially end the game.

pringles

Wings got away with one....
OH MY GOD THE WORLD IS ENDING

...oh wait they got penalized 10 seconds later.

This is probably game, even if they kill it there's so little time left to work with.

Few too many stupid penalties this game, gotta be more disciplined next game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I have TunnelBear. GCL = NHL Gamecenter Live? I have this as well but no luck getting a feed from that. Not for free, that is.

yeah, it costs. You were asking for a way how, I gave you away. Because the iPad doesn't have flash, you're probably out of luck for free. There MIGHT be a free flash-compatible browser (I know there's paid browsers in the appstore that are flash-compatible) that plays from certain streaming websites, but I'm not sure. It could work.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
There's a GCL app for your ipad AND tunnelbear works on iOS devices. ;)

GCL doesn't stream live playoff game, do they ? I'm reading their website now and it says the subscription is over and playoff game must be watched through TV channels :O Maybe the Tunnelbear tool is supposed to scramble my IP to US and that will allow me to watch the games ???

Mr.Green

yeah, it costs. You were asking for a way how, I gave you away. Because the iPad doesn't have flash, you're probably out of luck for free. There MIGHT be a free flash-compatible browser (I know there's paid browsers in the appstore that are flash-compatible) that plays from certain streaming websites, but I'm not sure. It could work.

Okay thanks. It just sounded like there was a way to cheat using tunnelbear or something.

I'll try the justin.tv app.

Smiley90

GCL doesn't stream live playoff game, do they ? I'm reading their website now and it says the subscription is over and playoff game must be watched through TV channels :O Maybe the Tunnelbear tool is supposed to scramble my IP to US and that will allow me to watch the games ???

If you scramble your IP to UK/DE (which tunnelbear also offers), you can watch games. It's what I did all night haha. Because all games are on national TV in Canada/US, "normally" it shows no games. Still shows games if you pretend to not live in NA though :)

Revenant

OH MY GOD THE WORLD IS ENDING

...oh wait they got penalized 10 seconds later.

pringles.jpg

I was commenting on what looked like a trip on a clear breakaway, which you know....results in a penalty shot which is better scoring chance than a 2 minute powerplay....

but hey i know it must be hard coming to the slow realization that keeping that playoff streak alive is really just a farce when it results in a 4 game sweep by your anaheim superiors

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
If you scramble your IP to UK/DE (which tunnelbear also offers), you can watch games. It's what I did all night haha. Because all games are on national TV in Canada/US, "normally" it shows no games. Still shows games if you pretend to not live in NA though :)

Will I still be able to subscribe to GCL during the playoff ? The subscription has ended according to their site... unless it's a NA thing again :p Need to scramble IP to EU to be able to subscribe to playff games ? lolol

Smiley90

Longest. Weirdest. Break. Ever.

Will I still be able to subscribe to GCL during the playoff ? The subscription has ended according to their site... unless it's a NA thing again :p Need to scramble IP to EU to be able to subscribe to playff games ? lolol

I don't think they allow for NEW subscriptions... You might be able to register newly if you activate Tunnelbear DURING activation, though? My subscription from the regular season is still valid. :D

pringles

pringles.jpg

I was commenting on what looked like a trip on a clear breakaway, which you know....results in a penalty shot which is better scoring chance than a 2 minute powerplay....

but hey i know it must be hard coming to the slow realization that keeping that playoff streak alive is really just a farce when it results in a 4 game sweep by your anaheim superiors
Are you Chicago fans capable of replying to a post without "salt"?

A 4 game sweep is unlikely, Detroit's played bad and still it's a close game. Still I view every win these playoffs as a bonus, we're a young team and will be better next year.

GG Ducks, looking forward to thursday when Detroit will hopefully bring a better effort.

Revenant

Are you Chicago fans capable of replying to a post without "salt"?

A 4 game sweep is unlikely, Detroit's played bad and still it's a close game. Still I view every win these playoffs as a bonus, we're a young team and will be better next year.

GG Ducks, looking forward to thursday when Detroit will hopefully bring a better effort.

5th highest average for age in the league...DAT YOUTH MOVEMENT.

pringles

5th highest average for age in the league...DAT YOUTH MOVEMENT.
Isn't that counting Bertuzzi and Samuelsson over Nyquist and Andersson, as well as White and Cola over Dekeyser/Smith/Kindl though? If it isn't that's surprising. But I guess Cleary also drags up the avg age a bit, and he'll be gone next year. Datsyuk is getting up there in age too but I'll take him over any 20-something in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom