• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

What is non-pretentious sushi?

I had sushi tonight, it was deliciously pretentious. Unagi <3

Also: WINGS LOSE!

JimmyHowardSnow.gif:original

DatsyukIgor.gif:original
LOL!!

TOMORROW WE ARE ALL SHARKS!

Socreges

Banned
Honestly that Steen gif has potential to have DBZ super saiyan transformation.

http://replygif.net/i/111.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[quote="Choke on the Magic, post: 56380976"]what? It would be funny.[/QUOTE]

[quote="belvedere, post: 56381176"]You reference humor to someone with the [b]personality of a dead moth.[/b][/QUOTE]

[quote="Mr.Green, post: 56381708"]Did I hit a nerve there?[/QUOTE]

[quote="Choke on the Magic, post: 56382560"][b]Awww simmer down.[/b] I know the Off season NHL thread isn't as exciting, but we can share.[/QUOTE][img]http://i.minus.com/ibnjijIUq7N0p6.gif

Might have to start cheering for the Kings if it means less belvedere and this other one.

....nah go blues

Chris R

So I was going to post about how the night just got better with the local team making it to a game 7 but of course the other team tied it up with 5 seconds left to push it to OT... watch them lose it now :( Stockton is such a shithole.

Acid08

Banned
So I was going to post about how the night just got better with the local team making it to a game 7 but of course the other team tied it up with 5 seconds left to push it to OT... watch them lose it now :( Stockton is such a shithole.

Whoa you live in Stockton? The Stockton Arena is awesome. Way better than the Cow Palace where the Bulls play.

Socreges

Banned
Smiley, if you keep up the goal gifs, and even find a way to get them up even quicker, I vote that your name be changed to SmileyLegend.

calder

Smiley, if you keep up the goal gifs, and even find a way to get them up even quicker, I vote that your name be changed to SmileyLegend.

High praise, and justified.

But SunhiLegend was a wizard and had gifs posted nearly as the play ended. It seemed almost impossible lol.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

High praise, and justified.

But SunhiLegend was a wizard and had gifs posted nearly as the play ended. It seemed almost impossible lol.

Thanks, but I will never reach Sunhi levels. Making gifs of plays is comparatively easy, since they require no manipulation. Sunhi has mad editing skills.

The biggest delay to me getting gifs up is the GCL 2min delay, haha. I could potentially have CBC on and screencap the replays, I'll try that next time. the CBC stream is faster.

Socreges

Banned
We're really just talking about getting the replays up instantly, not any editing. The GCL delay does sound like a problem - too bad. I suppose you'll just remain plain ol' Smelly.

As for his other gifs, it's not just the effort or editing that's remarkable. He has an incredible sense of humour. What amazes me more than anything is that he seems to always find the right scene for the right situation.

Smiley90

We're really just talking about getting the replays up instantly, not any editing. The GCL delay does sound like a problem - too bad. I suppose you'll just remain plain ol' Smelly.

Psht, you'll wait 2 minutes and you'll be happy about it. I'll do them from more "live" streams next time, I'll see if it works.

calder

90 seconds and we'll upgrade you to SmellyLegend.

I did appreciate the ones you did tonight, I pasted a few in the iMessage chat I have with my brothers and they were quite timely.

Socreges

Banned
It's just one disappointment after another with you. I thought you were becoming something special, Smiley. Something Legendary.

Smiley90

It's just one disappointment after another with you. I thought you were becoming something special, Smiley. Something Legendary.

You'd choose free liquor over making gifs any day too, don't even pretend.

Socreges

Banned
You'd choose free liquor over making gifs any day too, don't even pretend.
No, I understand. I get it. You'd rather go out and selfishly inebriate yourself with spirits and play hows-your-daddy with spoken for boyfriends at biological retreats than do a valuable, rewarding service for your friends here at NHL-GAF. It's cool. Not sure why I ever expected more from you, but that's my mistake.

Smiley90

No, I understand. I get it. You'd rather go out and selfishly inebriate yourself with spirits and play hows-your-daddy with spoken for boyfriends at biological retreats than do a valuable, rewarding service for your friends here at NHL-GAF. It's cool. Not sure why I ever expected more from you, but that's my mistake.

Basically, yes.

Basically, yes.

Heretic

I had a Redwings suck sign and held it against the glass during pregame warmups and Franzen shot a couple of pucks at it hahaha

calder

Need a serious moment of appreciation for the fact the fucking Coyotes aren't in this postseason and we've been that much richer because of it.

Good point. Without that team of whiners and mewling conspiracy theorists to snivel their way through a post game interview blaming the refs for every single thing that didn't go their way how are we going to get our fill of bad sportsmanship? Well I'm sure we'll still get old fashioned violent on-ice bad sportsmanship, which is the better kind.

Chris R

Whoa you live in Stockton? The Stockton Arena is awesome. Way better than the Cow Palace where the Bulls play.

No, I live in Anchorage Alaska :p Stockton just eliminated us though (I've only been to Stockton once, one time too many in my opinion).

""I [Mayor Jerry Weiers] spoke to Gary Bettman four days ago and he told me he could remember on Monday to discuss a potential announcement Weiers said during a telephone interview with The Sun . And on Monday, I have not heard from him."

:lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom