• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I have to choose between the Leafs and Bruins to win a series?

Unsure-Larry-David.gif

Benny Scrivens looks like he should be in an indie band.

Solo

Don't really care who wins......if Habs win, it's a dream matchup either way, be it Habs/Leafs or Habs/Bruins.

UberTag

Don't really care who wins......if Habs win, it's a dream matchup either way, be it Habs/Leafs or Habs/Bruins.
Not necessarily.

Habs can theoretically be matched up with anyone Seeds 3-6, 8 in the 2nd round.
Even if you discount the possibility of the Islanders beating the Penguins... you'll still wind up facing the Capitals next round unless they get upset.

Solo

Not necessarily.

Habs can theoretically be matched up with anyone Seeds 3-8.
Even if you discount the possibility of the Islanders beating the Penguins... you'll still wind up facing the Capitals next round unless they get upset.

Pens are Rags are winning.

So if Habs and Leafs can win, it would be (1) Pens vs (6) Rags and (2) Habs vs (5) Leafs.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why the fuck do you get City & Color to play before a playoff game? Talk about a buzz kill.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Played around with gifcam, and it's nice, but it's definitely worse than what I did last night. It's simpler, but worse framerate-wise, which is kind of essential for hockey-play-gifs. Sadly.

Gifcam:

iurnuShe90ZuM.gif

Last Night's method:

ipZqrVip5A3MK.gif

Yes, I chose that clip to test on purpose

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Second round montages are better because you get all the magical moments from round one spliced in, but that one was class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom