• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

testufu4t.gif

Hello, NHL GAF.

calder

I hate even thinking this let alone saying it out loud, but I *almost* wouldn't mind the Leafs beating the Bruins. It's not like I have any affection for the Bruins, and I'm so annoyed with the shit Kessel gets (admittedly, some of it is legit and a lot of it is funny as hell) that I'd kinda like to see him get the game 6 winner.

Besides, next year Kadri is going to be a living poster boy for unsustainable results in sports and regression to the mean, so I'll get to enjoy that regardless. Let the Leafs win a round.

Acid08

Banned
Burish on #canucks series: "I'm not going into this one looking for friends… and if i lose a couple friends, so be it." #sjsharks

He's going to go full Ben Eager. You never go full Ben Eager.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I hate even thinking this let alone saying it out loud, but I *almost* wouldn't mind the Leafs beating the Bruins. It's not like I have any affection for the Bruins, and I'm so annoyed with the shit Kessel gets (admittedly, some of it is legit and a lot of it is funny as hell) that I'd kinda like to see him get the game 6 winner.

Besides, next year Kadri is going to be a living poster boy for unsustainable results in sports and regression to the mean, so I'll get to enjoy that regardless. Let the Leafs win a round.

Quick was right guys, now you know!

calder

No.

Fuck you.

Get the fuck out of here with that "celly" bullshit.

I do find the word a bit annoying at times, but I'm torn because it's a legit expression from my youth so it's completely familiar in context. Hockey is sadly lacking in actual non-borrowed slang, I hate to give up on any.

Quick

Banned
My GIF making has been expanded into new horizons.

Still don't like how the GIFs made with GIFcam stutter, but I can deal with it.

It could be a lot worse?

No kidding, not sure if serious. Who knows Lu could step up and be the starter. Id feel better about him in net personally considering hes played and lost the biggest game you can lose already, hes probably better prepared mentally. I don't give a shit either way though really.

Socreges

Banned
No kidding, not sure if serious. Who knows Lu could step up and be the starter. Id feel better about him in net personally considering hes played and lost the biggest game you can lose already, hes probably better prepared mentally. I don't give a shit either way though really.
SpectreFire was kidding.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So from how I see it, that gif-program is decent for making fancy gifs, but for play-screencap-gifs the stutter would be a dealbreaker? I'll just do what I did last night. And see if I find an even better video capture program.

I'll be home for the game tonight. Yeyo.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs have won 60 of 74 series (81%) in which they've had home ice advantage.
They've only had it twice in the last 20 years

Luongo starting tonight.

OH BOY HERE WE GO
tumblr_m6ipyoWdP71r8fgo9.gif

Not happy that Schneider still isn't healthy. REALLY happy Nonis balked on Luongo. Thinking of Scrivens starting tonight gives me cold sweats.
Is the thought of having to buy him out and getting nothing for him after you lose in the 2nd round any better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom