• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutFox

Banned
So GAF, help me decide what type of beard to grow for the these Playoffs...

Full Beard - Just let it go
Goatee - no handle bar
Mutton Chops - Wolverine

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Goatee - no handle bar
Mutton Chops - Wolverine
If you can pull of a Wolverine, then you'd better damn well do the Wolverine.

UberTag

Goatee - no handle bar
Mutton Chops - Wolverine
If you want your team to win, there is only one choice.
If you're just trying to make a fashion statement and intend to curse your team to the golf course, you can go with one of the others.

This is what a playoff beard looks like when your team wins the Cup.

BeforetheCup.jpg

Quick

Banned
So from how I see it, that gif-program is decent for making fancy gifs, but for play-screencap-gifs the stutter would be a dealbreaker? I'll just do what I did last night. And see if I find an even better video capture program.

I'll be home for the game tonight. Yeyo.

A Smelly Legend appears.

Mr.Green

I won't be able to watch the game tonight guys but I'm counting on you to troll the Leafs until at least one of their desperate fans bursts an aneurysm.

Bonus points for the one with the cute little girl avatar.

MutFox

Banned
If you want your team to win, there is only one choice.
If you're just trying to make a fashion statement and intend to curse your team to the golf course, you can go with one of the others.

This is what a playoff beard looks like when your team wins the Cup.

BeforetheCup.jpg

Hmmm...
My beard won't get that epic I don't think...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I want the Leafs to score in the first minute. Bruins tie it in the last and win in OT. Maximum Leafs fans trolling achieved.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Not sure who to cheer for tonight. I despise Boston more, but Toronto getting swept would be funny.
It won't happen but I want Boston to beat the shit out of Toronto and lose in game 7 and have a Habs / Leafs 2nd round.

Not sure who to cheer for tonight. I despise Boston more, but Toronto getting swept would be funny.

I won't be able to watch the game tonight guys but I'm counting on you to troll the Leafs until at least one of their desperate fans bursts an aneurysm.

Bonus points for the one with the cute little girl avatar.

I want the Leafs to score in the first minute. Bruins tie it in the last and win in OT. Maximum Leafs fans trolling achieved.

Cant wait to see the Leafs playoff participation banner next season,

Get fucked by a sandpaper dildo.

Cat Party

Days like this are why I sometimes hate living in a non-hockey city. I'm the only one pacing around the office trying to cook up a reason to leave early. And some asshats are having a May Day march that will probably fuck up my commute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom