• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montresor

About saying Kadri is a cocky bastard? There's a difference between calling out a single player and an entire team, I still would prefer Gallagher not say anything. Habs players stay away from that shit, there's no benefit to it.

No difference at all in my opinion. Either way you're making a scathing/controversial/cocky comment whether it's about a single player or the other team.

No matter what, I strongly disagree with the idea that this young Leaf team has no right to say shit because of a 9-year drought. Most of these Leafs players are new and aren't responsible for the better part of the drought.

Alucard

Banned
Did Tanner Glass just score a goal?...I...

5-0.

I'll take it. Honestly, still not super impressed with the way the Pens came out, but happy with the result right now. Mix of hard forechecking, some luck, and some bad goaltending.

Montresor

Anyway it's a 7-game series so I'm not gonna let myself get too down. I admit it hurts to see this and to see this thread giddy at this awful Leaf performance haha, but it's only one game.

If all top seeds win this first round, it'll be Boston v.s Pittsburgh in the second round.

GLoaj.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Grabvoski has had a really shit week or so. Tinordi destroys him and he's gotten plastered 2-3 times tonight.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That hit didn't look bad at all. Is that some leftover dizzyness from the Ference elbow?

They are responsible?

They're huge Ric Flair fans, and used to end all of their posts with Wooooo! People started picking it up at games, and IIRC initially they were all about it. Then they saw how annoying it was and begged people to stop. But it got bigger than they did and now its just... ugh

UberTag

If all top seeds win this first round, it'll be Boston v.s Pittsburgh in the second round.

GLoaj.gif
If nothing else that's a prime reason why that last game against Ottawa in the regular season could prove costly.
Don't want to face the Penguins if you can help it. And certainly not before the conference finals.

Main reason why I'm rooting for the Sens and Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom