• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the score, not overly impressed with the Pens yet... some neutral zone giveaways, stupid penalties, and might just be me, but Fleury doesn't look completely comfortable yet. The offense can produce, but if Fleury repeats last year it won't mean anything

Solo

Habs to score four or five goals on Anderson in the playoffs?

iquTp6kNrEwZW.gif

BELIEVE!

For realz. Im not talking about it being a series-long trend. Just Game 1. 2 really young teams with a lot of talent and nerves.

Game 2 onwards? Tighter checking, low scoring.

C Jones

They're huge Ric Flair fans, and used to end all of their posts with Wooooo! People started picking it up at games, and IIRC initially they were all about it. Then they saw how annoying it was and begged people to stop. But it got bigger than they did and now its just... ugh
Ah, gotcha. While I don't go to Pensblog often, I do remember seeing a post asking people to stop. Wasn't sure what got the whole thing started. Have a feeling it's not going anywhere anytime soon...

Alucard

Banned
Despite the score, not overly impressed with the Pens yet... some neutral zone giveaways, stupid penalties, and might just be me, but Fleury doesn't look completely comfortable yet. The offense can produce, but if Fleury repeats last year it won't mean anything

Honestly, I'm right there with you. 5-0 is nice, but they look like they have a lot to work on. This is why the Isles are a perfect first round opponent...Pens can work out their kinks while playing against a much weaker opponent. Also agree that Fleury doesn't look super comfortable, but that he looked much better in the second than in the first.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I'm rewatching the start of the Leafs game with my wife since she got home late. A bit awkward knowing what's about to happen.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Someone needs to gif every single post-goal angry reaction from Reimer from this game.

jiffy38

Ok now the bruins are just having fun with the leafs. What an embarrassment. I hope Kadri enjoys his quote being played over and over tomorrow.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Someone needs to gif every single post-goal angry reaction from Reimer from this game.

... no...

Dat "Intent to blow the whistle to not embarrass the Leafs even more"

iVE5RkBdxajO4.gif

EDIT: YOU GET A TURNOVER AND YOU GET A TURNOVER, EVERYBODY GETS A TURNOVER

calder

Leafs have packed it in, have to wait for intermission to end in Pittsburg. Going to miss this dynamite CBC 5.1 though, great ambiance.

Not going to miss fucktard Healey though. Jesus how does he have a job, nevermind a gig on HNIC's #1 crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom