• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
You are my fucking boy DopeyFish. Let's get them next game.

Yeah!!! Next time I will have alcohol at my side instead of soft drinks just in case!

Who else thinks Fraser and kostka should sit for gardiner and o'byrne?

Get frattin and Hamilton in....

Get the goons out

We need some energy, 4 line offense

Quick

Banned
iiXhYyCSkgS0K.gif

Ya no

playoff hockey is my favorite time of year on gaf. i don't post much, but i always love following this thread.

what a great night for bostonians, i'm loving it.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
You had one job Leafs, to take this game to OT and grind out a brutal 7 game series where the winner is too rundown to compete in round two.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Alright guys. Serious question. Where to stream good quality Canucks game coming up ??? Fucking no CBC :(

Playing Toronto for 4 games is going to be Boston's undoing. They will be unprepared to play against real competition in round 2.

Same for Pittsburgh and Isles I guess.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Because I'd only gif'd goals 1&2, here are goals 3-5 from the Pens-Isles game:

3-0
ilsD7Qe7y78Zo.gif

4-0
i2jaS8V4u7t9N.gif

5-0
ib0ZsEICJ78L2V.gif

Alucard

Banned
Pens have a lot to work on. I know it looks like a convincing win on the scoreboard, but it wasn't nearly as lopsided, especially in the early going.

Alucard

Banned
As a fanbase it takes some sack to chant 'we want the cup' in game 1. Can't imagine having expectations that high.

Anything less than a Finals appearance will be considered a disappointment this season. For real. It's not often you catch lightning in a bottle like the Pens did before the trade deadline. This is a one-time team that is going to explode in the offseason. Gotta make it count, especially since Shero mortgaged part of the future for it. "Win now" is the philosophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom