• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 win, 3 more to go.

Hope Jokinen in okay. I have a feeling that just because of that game back in Jan (?) that was a complete brawl, these games are just waiting for a spark...

And Tavares is practically always a complete non-factor against the Pens; no change tonight

GRIP

Also really hope Neal and Jokinen are okay after game 1. Dirty shit at the end of this game from the Isles.

Jokinens injury didn't look too bad. The guy clipped his shin, and he got up pretty easily afterward. Neal actually looked hurt after his hit. That one kind of worries me.

Alucard

Banned
Jokinens injury didn't look too bad. The guy clipped his shin, and he got up pretty easily afterward. Neal actually looked hurt after his hit. That one kind of worries me.

Thankfully, the Pens are really deep.

shero_money2.gif

Hope they tighten things up for game 2, keep the offense coming, and break Nabokov once more.

'Nite, all.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Carlyle confirms leafs will be shaking up their roster for Saturday

Dreger says hit by ference reviewed.. Discipline possible but unlikely

Yay NHL

Ra\/en

Got my car flags out and my face all shaved. I'm ready.

I'm ready too man. But I have no idea what to expect this year. I'm trying to be optimistic. I definitely have less expectations this time around.

I could see Niemi cause some big problems for Van.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Beer? Check. Good stream? Check. GIF-making-setup? Check. Pizza in the oven? Check.

BRING IT ON.

Please don't suck Canucks ohgod just please don't suck

Merguson

Banned
Beer? Check. Good stream? Check. GIF-making-setup? Check. Pizza in the oven? Check.

BRING IT ON.

Please don't suck Canucks ohgod just please don't suck

Please share some of the following items with your fellow gaffers especially item number two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom