• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The 2013 Vancouver Canucks ladies and gentlemen.

I'm actually equally scared about a 0-0 score than I am about a 1-0 lead. We play even more boring when we're up 1-0, regardless of whether there's 30 or 5 minutes left to play.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
AV is a damn monkey. These new lines have no chemistry. Why aren't you playing Higgins with Roy? FFS.

It's AV, he'll switch lines after the 2nd period latest if things don't work out. I fully expect the Higgins-Roy-Kesler line to show up rather sooner than later if things don't click.

Merguson

Banned
Toronto Marlies swept their opponent in the 1st round so there is at least one winning team in toronto tonight.

Suck it everyone.

Ra\/en

Toronto Marlies swept their opponent in the 1st round so there is at least one winning team in toronto tonight.

Suck it everyone.

image.php

Smash88

Banned
Just came back from downtown Toronto, watching it from the big screen. Was on TV too.

OH IT WAS GLORIOUS.

SO much swearing. So many dirty looks as I cheered for Boston. It was fun. Me and a couple of other Boston fans gave each other high fives as we were booed. It was glorious.

MacAttack

Just came back from downtown Toronto, watching it from the big screen. Was on TV too.

OH IT WAS GLORIOUS.

SO much swearing. So many dirty looks as I cheered for Boston. It was fun. Me and a couple of other Boston fans gave each other high fives as we were booed. It was glorious.

#BOSTON STRONG

Montresor

OH IT WAS GLORIOUS.

Wow this guy. You're not just a Pittsburgh fan you really hate Toronto.

Smash88

Banned
Wow this guy. You're not just a Pittsburgh fan you really hate Toronto.

I just hate the Leafs. They were such a shitty organization to their fans, treated me as shit.

I'm a Pens fan, but I honestly do not care for Leafs, and will cheer for the opposite team.

But if the Pens face the Bruins, I will be cheering for the Pens. I was just more of a supporter of the Bruins than a fan.

I support the Bruins demolishing the Leafs.

Marvie_3

Banned

OH IT WAS GLORIOUS.

You're a boston fan now?

Quick

Banned
I just hate the Leafs. They were such a shitty organization to their fans, treated me as shit.

I'm a Pens fan, but I honestly do not care for Leafs, and will cheer for the opposite team.

But if the Pens face the Bruins, I will be cheering for the Pens. I was just more of a supporter of the Bruins than a fan.

ibSWirW7t8UcD.gif

A fan, sometimes also called aficionado or supporter, is a person who is enthusiastically devoted to something, such as a band, a sports team or entertainer.

What's this madness.

Smash88

Banned
You're a boston fan now?

Probably wrote it incorrectly. I wanted to say Me, and some Boston fans. Do no associate me as a Boston fan, just some fans of Boston who were wearing their jerseys. I was not. I was in plain clothes, just cheering for Boston as a supporter for this series. Does that explain it better?

What's this madness.

I wanted to support them in their journey to beat the Leafs. Nothing more nothing less, back to hating them when the series is done. I'm not a die hard fan, I don't care if they win or lose the series (but I would prefer if they kicked the Leafs out Round 1), but I want to support them to win against the Leafs.

Do you have a better definition for it? Because supporting them is the only thing I can think of without being a fan or some sort of die-hard Boston lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom