• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
iJqaa99wZZ125.gif

Goaltender interference penalties have been consistently the worst-called penalties all season. I don't doubt they'll get a break their way sometime soon.

FAKE EDIT: ...

Yeah but its especially despicable to see during the playoffs. That's all I'm saying, there should be a bit more scrutiny is all.

Smiley90

Yeah but its especially despicable to see during the playoffs. That's all I'm saying, there should be a bit more scrutiny is all.

"scrutiny" in what way? It's not like those calls are reviewable. There will be calls the other way around, where goals are disallowed on goaltender interference calls that shouldn't have happened, so it all evens out overall. Of course it sucks to see it, but we've seen it all season. And refs aren't suddenly gonna get "better" for the playoffs, sadly.

We're going to let them play, unless its the Canucks. They get a penalty.

Burrows still needs his daily 2min minor for being Burrows, don't jinx it.

Socreges

Banned
Can't believe Canucks fans can sit idly by and let that goal count. Despicable.

Sucks that Hansen's goal will be changed. I'd said at the beginning of the game that he'd score and looked like a soothsayer for a few minutes.

Smiley90

The fuck? We're getting the weirdest penalties. Sharks can't complain about that goal anymore, they're getting all these borderline PP's in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom