• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've been to games in Vancouver, back in 02-03 I went to a couple.

I have been to exactly 4 flames home games in the last 6 years. I thought the crowd was plenty loud as compared to other crowds I have visited in the same time period. Of course the arenas I've frequented were home to the avalanche and coyotes :lol

To be fair, how much are Flames tickets? Most of the "loud" fans just can't afford rogers arena.

iDJruu2AGlDOl.gif

bardia

How about coach AV guys? Who was it that said he'll change the lines up. 3min to go and nothings changed, this moron needs to get fired :lol

Smiley90

How about coach AV guys? Who was it that said he'll change the lines up. 3min to go and nothings changed, this moron needs to get fired :lol

I was fully expecting line changes, yeah. I'm now expecting to see Higgins-Roy-Kesler and Raymond-Schroeder-Hansen for game 2. If I see Ebbett centering the 3rd line I'll flip my shit

You're going to stop watching down by two goals with five minutes left. It's not that far-fetched. Shit happens. Get a quick one and it's a one-goal game.

Not to mention it's the playoffs.

Oh well. Go to bed. Nbd.

Team had no pushback after the Sharks's second goal. Sharks are blocking a ton of shots and there's not a lot of room out there. They're not getting two past Niemi.

Flames tickets are reasonable. You can get nose bleeds for 30 whenever. I always use stub hub and pay the mark up because my trips to cities with hockey are usually quickly planned without a lot of advance.

Are canucks tickets that insane? That is concerning mainly because I just moved and thats the closest city with an NHL team to me now so I was planning on running up there at some point next season to catch a flames game.

Smiley90

Flames tickets are reasonable. You can get nose bleeds for 30 whenever. I always use stub hub and pay the mark up because my trips to cities with hockey are usually quickly planned without a lot of advance.

Are canucks tickets that insane? That is concerning mainly because I just moved and thats the closest city with an NHL team to me now so I was planning on running up there at some point next season to catch a flames game.

Playoff tickets start at 110/150 for nosebleeds. Regular season nosebleeds are about 90ish, if I remember right.

Smiley90

Wait :lol, the Sharks' backup has to write down Center-faceoff stats? You serious? That's hilarious :lolol

90 for nosebleeds is retarded. Anything more than 50 is ridiculous. I guess for playoff games 90 is reasonable. I realize demand is higher but there's a fine line between gouging and a mark up.

How much are regular season decent tickets. I dont mean great seats but OKish seats?

Ive got some damn good deals on stub hub at avs games 4-8 rows from the ice for 60 per on multiple occasions.

TUSR

Banned
90 for nosebleeds is retarded. Anything more than 50 is ridiculous. I guess for playoff games 90 is reasonable. I realize demand is higher but there's a fine line between gouging and a mark up.

How much are regular season decent tickets. I dont mean great seats but OKish seats?

Ive got some damn good deals on stub hub at avs games 4-8 rows from the ice for 60 per on multiple occasions.

Canucks vs avs. About 68$ in upper bowl

Good win. I didn't like how we were getting out hit out there though. I also hope we didn't lose Havlat because he'll be important if we're going to get anywhere.

Acid08

Banned
SHARKS WIN!!!!

ihBbHhHawRURn.gif

Really, really excited we were able to get one on the road. Was so crucial. Expecting the next game to be a crazy one. Also expecting Schneider to play. With 11 forwards no less. Really hope Havlat and Demers will be back soon.

I'll be at the Hawks game Friday. Hopefully they don't shit the bed.

Tickets were about 100.

Edit: Secondhand from a friend who's plans changed.

Ra\/en

You know Burrows had a terrible game when he didn't get a penalty.

Haha that's a good point. I agree with Desibabu. If the nucks drop game 2, it's probably over.

Next game is key. I hope to see a totally different team!

Canucks-GAF, do you think the outcome would have been different with Schneider in net?

No. (unless of course Lou has some kind of mystical negative energy that sucks the life out of the players....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom