• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Last thing I want to do is pump up Leafs fans......but in 2010, every fan and media outlet said the Habs would get swept by the Capitals. And then the exact same thing was said against the Pens. Habs won both series. Anything can happen in the playoffs.

Having said that, get fucked, Leafs.

Love you too Solo. <3

It's going to be pretty bad in here when Leafs fans aren't accustomed to playoffs reffing....

Playoff reffing is best reffing.

Kadri's body is ready as is his box of crayons.

Take away Kadri's crayons.

That we won't see any more Kadri Crayon pictures, and instead tons of Leafs fans complaining about no-calls.

EDIT: Beaten twice, wtf guys.

Better get this in then before it's rendered useless:

BBVo-9RCcAAEVcp_zps94c6cf55.jpg

Sens eh, I'll take it. I was hoping we'd be the one to knock out the leafs and crush a million souls but whatevs.

GO HABS, I'm buying a massive poutine for game 1.

Boston/Toronto will probably turn into a bloodbath.

If it goes to seven games the winning team is going to be limping out of there.

Going to be great from a distance.

Montresor

That we won't see any more Kadri Crayon pictures, and instead tons of Leafs fans complaining about no-calls.

EDIT: Beaten twice, wtf guys.

Hah you guys are trying so hard to spin Leafs-gaf's idioms around. You go get your shine box.

I won't get too salty about this because I personally don't like the whole Kadri crayon expression, even when Leafs fans do it.

The Leafs power play isn't even that stellar. It's the penalty kill where they truly shine. That's where they'll take a hit... the effectiveness of their PK won't really matter all that much since there won't be as many penalties and so there won't be as many chances for McLement et al to stifle the opposition's PP.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I would have preferred Toronto for the entertainment value, but I'm happy that Toronto and Boston are about the beat the shit out of each other.

Montresor

[IG]http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vp/image/1366/17/1366174361901.jpg[/IMG]

Either way I'll back you up. It's utterly fascinating how much they want to take hold of the whole Kadri crayon bullshit and throw it back at Leafs-gaf. I hope Kadri takes his crayon and draws up a Tabris-President's-Cup-Destiny image for every single other playoff team, frames it, and gets a Louvre exhibit all to himself.

Vman

West

Wild vs kings Wild in 6
Wings vs Ducks Ducks in 4
Sharks vs Canucks Canucks in 5
Kings vs Blues Blues in 6

Penguins in 4
Habs in 7
Caps in 4
Bruins in 4

Marvie_3

Banned
Wild vs kings Wild in 6
Wings vs Ducks Ducks in 4
Sharks vs Canucks Canucks in 5
Kings vs Blues Blues in 6

As for the east i have the Capitals coming out of there.

That was nice of you to declare that the Hawks are kings already. ;)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I was going to do predictions in the podcast, but I can't make it tonight so here goes:

Pens in 5
Habs in 6
Caps in 7
Bruins in 6

Hawks in 5
Ducks in 6
Canucks in 6
Blues in 7

MTL/OTT is going to start with a back to back lol

Thurs/fri

Leafs/broons starts Wednesday
Don't want to have to wait until Thursday, but at least Habs / Leafs games aren't overlapping.

cube444

Looks like Habs/Sens first 4 games of the series will be back to back. Thurs/Fri for first two games and Mon/Tues for next two games.

EDIT: Looks like only first two are back to back.

Sigh, Lakeshow swept. Time for the Kings to not make me cry. Elliott has been playing lights out. Kings have definitely not faced this, i guess you can say, "new and improved" Blues team.

Kings in 6.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Looks like Habs/Sens first 4 games of the series will be back to back. Thurs/Fri for first two games and Mon/Tues for next two games.

Wasn't it going to be Sunday, not Monday?

If its 2 back to backs... Lol I may have to adjust my pick... It's gonna be ravaging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom