• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

You're doing god's work, Ottawa.

LOL Leafs. First playoff appearance since Napster existed and you get served up to the Bruins.

Solo

I cannot believe that the Habs had that terrible stretch of 7 games and STILL won the division on the last game of the season due to a Boston choke job lololololol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
FROM 15TH TO NORTHBEAST LEADER?

tumblr_met1najRYK1qg71cno1_r1_500.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This is how the world ends.

gaming_noob

You're doing god's work, Ottawa.

LOL Leafs. First playoff appearance since Napster existed and you get served up to the Bruins.

Meh. The Leafs were not supposed to go far in the playoffs anyway. Better to learn to play against the best...next season we expect more from them.

Solo

Habs/Sens will be a long series, I can feel it. 6 or 7 games. Ideally for me it goes 7 (so I can see it in person) and the Habs win.

Montresor

I'm confident the Leafs will be competitive against the Bruins. I say Leafs lose in 6 or 7.

I hope all of you cunts laughing and predicting a sweep get bounced in the first round.

Mr.Green

Not so sure it'll be a walk in the park for Boston.

Habs - Sens won't be the same without Cake Boss. We might run out of salt. :-(

Solo

Honestly, I think all 4 East matchups have the potential to be long, classic series'.

But I predict Pens, Habs, Bruins and Rangers win. Which would set up Montreal/Boston Round 2 hnnnnngggg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom