• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
If Gryba connected with Eller's head then he deserves the book thrown at him. But from the angle I saw, he didn't connect and it looks like the damage was done when Eller's face hit the ice.
No, he did. I slowed down the slow-motion replay. Gryba's shoulder hit Eller's head first.

It was a millimeter away from being a clean hit, but just the fact that his shoulder connects with the head first is what deserves a penalty.

Need a closer/betters angle, but I don't think that should have been a penalty at all, let alone a major. Ottawa gets screwed there.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
5 minute penalty for a shitty suicide pass by Diaz is pretty much the definition of bullshit.

Solo

BGALLLLLLLLLLLLLY

oxgUr.gif

Hey Alu:

BGally: 1G
AGally 1A

How do you like them apples?

Uhhh Gryba could have a little bit of human fucking decency and not put everything he had into wrecking him in a vulnerable state.

lol wat, any hockey player would have been drooling to take that hit. Player with their head down coming at you, its perfect. It's happened to me before, it happens in the game. That's hockey.

bardia

Uhhh Gryba could have a little bit of human fucking decency and not put everything he had into wrecking him in a vulnerable state.

:lol give me a break. Yes the result was unfortunate, but this is hockey and it's the playoffs. Should be more pissed at Diaz for giving such a shit pass.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Caps score better than 1 out of every 4 during the regular season, so it stands to reason that they'd get one on the 4th.

I still have no idea what the penalty was on Asham, though I missed when they came back from commercial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom