• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The Bruins literally just ruined my weekend. Fucking CUNTS.

Revenant

What the heck are you even trying to say here?

Because he was suspended for that hit which was probably on the low end in terms of illegal hits we have seen, he is all of a sudden some piece of scum? Come on man, not cool.

I'm saying I don't like Abdelkader.... Hell weren't you suggesting the Wings run him over with a bus several times during the season? You hated him for his play I hate him because he's a dick weasel

pringles

You're going to bitch about cross checks when Detroit has been getting away with that shit all series? How about the fact that Detroit is allowed to clutch and grab anybody they want without EVER getting called? Don't fucking pretend like Detroit doesn't have a fucking advantage when it comes to this bullshit. They have for years.

Abdelkader tried to kill Lydman, but that's a good solid hockey play in hockey town right? That suspension was probably part of that nhl conspiracy against the Wings you guys like to cling to.

I'm talking about Abdelkader in general. Not just that one scrum

Nice missed holding on the Wings there refs. Unreal. Hawks up against a better team, a wall and the refs.
salt.jpg

I'm saying I don't like Abdelkader.... Hell weren't you suggesting the Wings run him over with a bus several times during the season? You hated him for his play I hate him because he's a dick weasel

I hated him because he was not contributing and constantly failing to help out the first line and causing opportunities by Detroit to get blown away by missing passes, falling down, etc.... His type of play and his skill did not fit with the top line, he was much better as a 3rd/4th line physical presence.

However, he has improved greatly over the last few weeks and has proven and fixed his style of play to mesh well with the top line. He has been a good fit with Datsyuk and has been much better with his play with the puck than what he was when he was first put on that line.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The refs are shit, sure, but biased for Detroit, and this throughout the playoffs? Pfff

Where did I say they were biased?

They've called some borderline stuff, while ignoring some pretty blatant stuff. It just so happens my example was a Detroit player committing interference, I had just turned the game on and saw that.

Magni

Where did I say they were biased?

They've called some borderline stuff, while ignoring some pretty blatant stuff. It just so happens my example was a Detroit player committing interference, I had just turned the game on and saw that.

Sorry I should have formatted that post better. I meant that I agreed with you and disagreed with Marvie.

pringles

At least I'm not full of salt :)

edit: somehow I'd never realized you were in Sweden pringles, glad to know I'm not the only one watching the Blackhawks fuck up at 4 in the morning.
Fucked-up-sleep-cycle brofist!

Both goalies on too of their game. This will either be a 1-1 OT thriller or 2-0 with a EN goal..

Acid08

Banned
So, if I email my professor and tell her that the final should be moved to next week instead of tomorrow because I'd love to watch the Sharks, she'd probably be down right? Professors are usually cool about that kind of stuff.

Top Bottom