• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Velcro Fly

There have been calls missed on both sides. It just looks worse when one team's captain basically takes 3 penalties back to back to back.

UberTag

Some noteworthy comments from Bruins fans in this thread on May 7th, 2010...

Tonight will be the toughest challenge for the Bruins so far in the playoffs, so hopefully they can put together a complete game and close things out early. Completing a sweep on the road is so damn hard to do, though, so I'm somewhat skeptical. If they win tonight, they'll surpass their longest winning streak of the regular season (a whopping four games). :lol
Yeah, there was never any chance we could win this game.
What is this shit?
Standard self-loathing Bruins fan fare.
Fucking Philly. Just roll over and take it like a mang.
OoohhhmyyygawwwdddTukkaaaa.

Marvie_3

Banned
What about all the Chicago crosschecks? Heck on that last Toews high stick, there was also a trip in the neutral zone and a blatant holding of the stick in front of Crawford.

You're going to bitch about cross checks when Detroit has been getting away with that shit all series? How about the fact that Detroit is allowed to clutch and grab anybody they want without EVER getting called? Don't fucking pretend like Detroit doesn't have a fucking advantage when it comes to this bullshit. They have for years.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
What about all the Chicago crosschecks? Heck on that last Toews high stick, there was also a trip in the neutral zone and a blatant holding of the stick in front of Crawford.

There are crosschecks and holding of the stick every shift, I'd say that interference was more blatant than them. Refs are shit regardless, have been all playoffs, I have no dog in this fight.

You're going to bitch about cross checks when Detroit has been getting away with that shit all series? How about the fact that Detroit is allowed to clutch and grab anybody they want without EVER getting called? Don't fucking pretend like Detroit doesn't have a fucking advantage when it comes to this bullshit. They have for years.

Don't forget that crossovers to the neck of Toews in game 2 that went uncalled too.

Also, Howard is a wall... good luck getting past him.

Revenant

More like Bickel is a giant idiot, but go ahead and believe what you want when you punch a guy on the ice.

Abdelkader tried to kill Lydman, but that's a good solid hockey play in hockey town right? That suspension was probably part of that nhl conspiracy against the Wings you guys like to cling to.

I'm talking about Abdelkader in general. Not just that one scrum

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Well, let's see where this goes now, because there is no chance in hell that the Bruins win a home game at 5 or whenever it fucking is on Saturday.

Cake Boss

Banned
igvK3QJ9GAmvu.gif

TheFatOne

I expected the Bruins to lose tonight. I thought the Rangers would come out flying being down three games, but man I'm so fucking pissed at Rask right now. Worst possible way to lose the game. Bruins were the better team for most of the game, and Rask lets the Rangers back in with soft goals. Bruins basically have to do what they did tonight minus Rask being soft. I thought they played a solid game overall.

Abdelkader tried to kill Lydman, but that's a good solid hockey play in hockey town right? That suspension was probably part of that nhl conspiracy against the Wings you guys like to cling to.

I'm talking about Abdelkader in general. Not just that one scrum

What the heck are you even trying to say here?

Because he was suspended for that hit which was probably on the low end in terms of illegal hits we have seen, he is all of a sudden some piece of scum? Come on man, not cool.

Magni

There are crosschecks and holding of the stick every shift, I'd say that interference was more blatant than them. Refs are shit regardless, have been all playoffs, I have no dog in this fight.

The refs are shit, sure, but biased for Detroit, and this throughout the playoffs? Pfff

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I would just like to point out that the only reason Chris Kreider was playing on that line with Nash is because Brad Richards and Arron Asham was scratched, forcing Torts to put Kreider with new linemates.

Just sayin'.

Top Bottom