• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Optional skate today. Brad Richards, Marc Staal, Ryane Clowe, and Darroll Powe are not on the ice.

Chris Kreider is the only member of last night's lineup not on the ice.

Woah there children, we still have to beat Chicago, and even if we don't collapse (which is always a possibility with this team), then we have to get through either San Jose or the Kings, which of course are two much more physical teams compared to what we are used to.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The fuck is with all the new threads cramping up OT Community? This is getting ridiculous.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The fuck is with all the new threads cramping up OT Community? This is getting ridiculous.

Happened yesterday. Every "self-sustaining" thread apparently, so that OT is now purely for news-threads or new discussion threads or something. -shrug-

Subscriptions is where it's at anyway.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
More room for stories about teachers sleeping with their students and horrible news to remind us of what humans are capable of!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Happened yesterday. Every "self-sustaining" thread apparently, so that OT is now purely for news-threads or new discussion threads or something. -shrug
So more stores about Bieber and how some guy hacked up his 3 year old? That's great news. I need to learn how to subscribe to threads, I've never done it.

Alucard

Banned
Let's do this, Sens.
Screen%2520Shot%25202013-05-24%2520at%25209.04.58%2520AM.png

Sporting my Crosby Winter Classic jersey at work today...in Montreal. Aw yeah.

Alucard

Banned
LOL @ Alfredsson saying his comments were taken out of context. It's a clear question and answer exchange.

Reporter: Can you beat Pittsburgh three times in a row?
Alfredsson: Probably not. With their depth and powerplay right now, it doesn't look too good.

Check out the reporter's face on the left as Alfredsson says this.
alfiesucks.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
I'll have to save this for the when the Pens erase the Sens tonight.

Also, this chick looks like an uglier Ellen Page if that's even possible.

I think every Sens fans here knows the series is over, I'll keep it warm for you when Subban doesnt get the Norris, or whenever Boston plays, or whenever Detroit plays, or basically whenever the other 29 teams play.

turnbuckle

We should make a list of posters and the teams they cheer for that have arrived since the start of the playoffs, I'm legitimately curious.

Lifelong Wings fan checking in. Since the elimination of stickies the only sports thread I really post much at all in is the MLB one and not much at that.

it's funny seeing habs fans making fun of Karlsson when Subban didn't even play that good against sens. And then he went to the worlds and was non-factor for Canada and got knocked out immediately.

Top Bottom