• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hard not to point it out when every post of yours is some shitty attempt to defend a stupid as fuck point and then a completely unrelated attempt at a "burn" that makes you look even more ridiculous. I'm sure it's difficult for you to learn how to actually argue without it, but maybe you can in between running jokes into the ground in ten minutes like you did with the Stalberg thing.
You should head to the beach to get that sand out of your vagina, I understand the Hawks losing has frustrated you with all the shit you talk.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I have to admit, the last 50 posts of Red vs NHL-GAF have been more entertaining than 50 posts complaining about reffing.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I have to admit, the last 50 posts of Red vs NHL-GAF have been more entertaining than 50 posts complaining about reffing.
gladiator-2.jpg

And it's been me vs Sens-Gaf + Wsoxfan because Cake Boss is what he aspires to be every day.

I'm out though, this was getting bad enough, but Wsoxfan jumping in is going to give me a migraine. God speed Alucard.

CCF23

Seriously. Love how short the offseason is going to be.

Yup. There's only going to be about a month and a half "dead period" this offseason.

Season will end and then within a couple weeks it'll be the draft which will probably have a fuckton of activity with the cap going down. Lots of trades. A week or so after that free agency will open, and there should be a steady stream of news for a week or two, which will take us to the latter half of July, and then we're only a month and a bit away from training camps.

Quick

Banned
You should head to the beach to get that sand out of your vagina, I understand the Hawks losing has frustrated you with all the shit you talk.

Damn it, Red. Going to the beach only increases the likelihood of getting more sand in vaginas.

Alucard

Banned
The faces of everyone telling you you're gonna win?

Eh pens will win. Who really expects otherwise?

Whos face, what the fuck are talking about, who are you talking to?

The faces of non-believers, of course. Sure, NOW everyone expects the Pens to win, but before it was all LOLGUINS TURRIBLE.

I hope the Pens get 9 powerplays just to piss people off.

Anyway, I expect a hard-fought contest. Except from Alfredsson, who has clearly decided to give up!

Alucard

Banned
Proving my point more and more with every post. Impressive.

Listen. If you guys are going to paint all Pens fans with a broad brush on here, I'm going to embrace that and become the villain you want and deserve.

My body is ready to take on every single complaint about every single call and missed call in tonight's game, but total silence when the Sens actually get a PP or get a freebie PP. Because it's only the Pens who get preferential treatment. We're Uncle Gary's favourites. The Pens' opponents getting PPs is just "justice," right?

Cake Boss

Banned
ibzBZXxHnBZrGX.gif

I can't even.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH WE GOT A FREEBIE PP? BWAHAHAHAHA

Yeah our first PP came in at the last minute of the 2nd period, the penguins first PP came at the first fucking shift of the game, and not only that a minute fucking later they get another one after Michalek scores.

We got free PPs now? holy fuck.

Alucard

Banned
I'm not saying you got them. I'm saying IF it happens no one will say a word. And there have been missed calls on both sides just like every single playoff game ever.

Alucard

Banned
images

Sounds like both our goggles are working! The answer is likely somewhere in the middle. See what you want to see. Whatever reasons you need to make the losses easier to take.

calder

I haven't watched much hockey last few nights so I haven't read this thread much lately.

What the fuck are you humps doing? The Playoffs thread usually isn't completely shitty until after the second round.

Marvie_3

Banned
http://i.minus.com/jbaOyHGReKnT8V.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
:lol :lol
[quote="wsoxfan1214, post: 59089093"]Looking just as shitty as the rest of the team. Nothing mind numbingly terrible though. Better than Carcillo was when he was filling in for him, at least.[/QUOTE]
Can you go be a fan of a different team?

[quote="Acid08, post: 59099121"]WENT IN DRY ON THAT FINAL I'M A GRADUATE YEEEEES[/QUOTE]

Congrats man!

3N16MA

Banned
Hmm, he might just be a realist.

He probably just said what he felt without a filter. After losing a game like that you have to feel like shit and then you have a bunch of people sticking cameras and mics in your face asking you questions. Still lots of raw emotion at that point and instead giving the cliche response, he told the truth. Its not like he said they have no chance but he did say what everyone else was thinking. Hell, maybe the Sens needed to hear that and wake them up a bit. Not the standard "we have to take it one game at a time" response but the "we have our fucking backs against the wall and it does not look good" response. Who knows, maybe all this attention has gotten the Sens in ultra underdog mode right now.

Anyways thought I would pop in a for a minute to see what was up with NHL GAF. Lots of tension the last couple of pages.

Top Bottom