• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Cake Boss

Banned
Subban? More like Scrubban, amirite?

ibg3mi6Gp5nSUy.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
it's funny seeing habs fans making fun of Karlsson when Subban didn't even play that good against sens. And then he went to the worlds and was non-factor for Canada and got knocked out immediately.
This is a brilliant post. Congrats on voiding any opinion you may have on hockey.

Edit: Towel must be right, you have to be a Cake Boss alt with post like this.

Socreges

Banned
He's implying that Karlsson came back from his injury early, which would have been stupid, and I hope Habs management wouldn't bring Subban back early from one.
My point was just that if you're trying to burn CakeBoss, you don't take some random, incorrect point from some dude named TalesOfWin in order to do so.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
it's funny seeing habs fans making fun of Karlsson when Subban didn't even play that good against sens. And then he went to the worlds and was non-factor for Canada and got knocked out immediately.

Led the team in points.

Who's making fun of Karlsson besides Red? And all he said was Karlsson has been shit in these playoffs, which I've seen Sens fans post numerous times.

Red_Man

My point was just that if you're trying to burn CakeBoss, you don't take some random, incorrect point from some dude named TalesOfWin in order to do so.
Cake Boss responded to my post towards Tales and continued it, I didn't claim Cake Boss or Equipped believed that Karlsson was let on the ice without being 100%.

You missed my second point.

I had a bit about this on the podcast but it got cut.
Read above. I don't think you think he's less then 100%, I was just responding to Tales hypothetical situation, which after reading his last post was a dumb idea to begin with.

Read above. I don't think you think he's less then 100%, I was just responding to Tales hypothetical situation, which after reading his last post was a dumb idea to begin with.

I had a joke on the podcast that all of Sens gaf are just Cakeboss alts, not disputing the hockey.

Just take it on the chin Tales

Red_Man

Of course it is brilliant because you cannot spin it your way.
Subban out played Karlsson by a large margin in the Habs - Sens series, and was one of the most dominant players on either team. He played one game for Team Canada and it was an elimination game, clearly a great sample from which to judge him. Try harder.

I had a joke on the podcast that all of Sens gaf are just Cakeboss alts.

Just take it on the chin Tales

I haven't caught up to the last few ones yet.

Silexx

So not only is Red_Man acting like a butt-hurt Habs fan, but he's also hating on the Nostalgia Chick? Worst poster confirmed.

Cake Boss

Banned
And I'm pretty sure potentially hurting your star defensemen even more is worse then giving an average C an average contract.

I am still waiting on the explanation why Karlsson could potentially be hurt again.

Paging Dr. Habris, paging Dr. Habris you are needed on page 114!

Subban out played Karlsson by a large margin in the Habs - Sens series, and was one of the most dominant players on either team. He played one game for Team Canada and it was an elimination game, clearly a great sample from which to judge him. Try harder.

Well it is too bad Subban also concentrated on other things like sitting in the penalty box or blasting his own teammates. As for outplaying Karlsson by a large margin, that's some fine hyperbole.

Red_Man

I love how Sens fans admit Karlsson played like garbage but when I make a slight comment about it none of that happened. Good times.

I am still waiting on the explanation why Karlsson could potentially be hurt again.

Paging Dr. Habris, paging Dr. Habris you are needed on page 114!
You replied to my comment that was a response to Tales who was implying that Karlsson came back early. You continued the premise with a counter about Desharnais having a shitty contract, which in the context of these remarks would still be less of a detriment then having Karlsson potentially aggravate his injury that according to Tales he came back from early. Too much for you to follow?

Cake Boss

Banned
You replied to my comment that was a response to Tales who was implying that Karlsson came back early. You continued the premise with a counter about Desharnais having a shitty contract, which in the context of these remarks would still be less of a detriment then having Karlsson potentially aggravate his injury that according to Tales he came back from early. Too much for you to follow?

So you went from Dr. Habris to the Spin Doctor in a matter of a few posts, trying to spin this on Tales.

I love how Sens fans admit Karlsson played like garbage but when I make a slight comment about it none of that happened. Good times.

I think people get equally annoyed when you paint subban as god almighty in the sens series. Montreal was the #2 seed, and won exactly one game in the series. Subban was good, but he also cost his team by running around trying to be rocky.

Red_Man

You mean overtime hero Kyle Turris.
Shut up :(
So you went from Dr. Habris to the Spin Doctor is a matter of a few posts, trying to spin this on Tales.
So you didn't follow? Gotchya.

I think people get equally annoyed when you paint subban as god almighty in the sens series. Montreal was the #2 seed, and won exactly one game in the series. Subban was good, but he also cost his team by running around trying to be rocky.
Except he didn't. Habs lost because Price got outplayed massively by Anderson, and Habs couldn't score when it mattered. That's the difference between Hab fans and the majority of Sens fans except Towel it seems, Habs fans can admit Price was shit and got outplayed. Sens fans go crazy at the possibility that Subban out played Karlsson which he did. It is what it is.

Shut up :(
So you didn't follow? Gotchya.

Except he didn't. Habs lost because Price got outplayed massively by Anderson, and Habs couldn't score when it mattered. That's the difference between Hab fans and the majority of Sens fans except Towel it seems, Habs fans can admit Price was shit and got outplayed. Sens fans go crazy at the possibility that Subban out played Karlsson which he did. It is what it is.

He might have outplayed Karlsson, but not by this large margin that you claim.

You missed my post eh? Shouldn't you be hiding in a hole somewhere after all the shit talking you did to Detroit fans?

That's fair.

No, I saw the post where you backtracked and tried to rationalize your shitty post where you claimed without any sort of substance that Karlsson could reaggravate his injury. Clearly you know more than the Sens' medical staff, right?

Try harder with the strawman next time too.

Not even half of the playoffs are done yet and we're one week away from june.

welp, it's going to be one more month until Stanley Cup ends. Hockey shouldn't be played this late :/

Red_Man

No, I saw the post where you backtracked and tried to rationalize your shitty post where you claimed without any sort of substance that Karlsson could reaggravate his injury. Clearly you know more than the Sens' medical staff, right?

Try harder with the strawman next time too.
Claimed? I was following the scenario that Tales had presented. That must be really difficult for you to comprehend. Did you learn the term strawman in your first year English course this year, because you like to post about it about more then your love affair with Stallberg, hopefully next semester you can learn a new term for next season!

Claimed? I was following the scenario that Tales had presented. That must be really difficult for you to comprehend. Did you learn the term strawman in your first year English course this year, because you like to post about it about more then your love affair with Stallberg, hopefully next semester you can learn a new term for next season!

This is too good.

Socreges

Banned
erik-karlsson-clap-o.gif

Hard not to point it out when every post of yours is some shitty attempt to defend a stupid as fuck point and then a completely unrelated attempt at a "burn" that makes you look even more ridiculous. I'm sure it's difficult for you to learn how to actually argue without it, but maybe you can in between running jokes into the ground in ten minutes like you did with the Stalberg thing.

This is too good.

:lol

Hard not to point it out when every post of yours is some shitty attempt to defend a stupid as fuck point and then a completely unrelated attempt at a "burn" that makes you look even more ridiculous. I'm sure it's difficult for you to learn how to actually argue without it, but maybe you can in between running jokes into the ground in ten minutes like you did with the Stalberg thing.

How is Stalberg doing these days anyway?

Top Bottom