• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

MacAttack

jbaOyHGReKnT8V.jpg
I never understand the Simpsons references in this thread. It seems funny but I haven't seen enough Simpsons episodes to understand the context or "get" the joke.
I prefer my gif (soft 'g') responses to be more obvious like this one.

Can't stop watching... Dat salt!

Kinda like this thread!

Listen. If you guys are going to paint all Pens fans with a broad brush on here, I'm going to embrace that and become the villain you want and deserve.

My body is ready to take on every single complaint about every single call and missed call in tonight's game, but total silence when the Sens actually get a PP or get a freebie PP. Because it's only the Pens who get preferential treatment. We're Uncle Gary's favourites. The Pens' opponents getting PPs is just "justice," right?

I wasn't even talking to you.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Congratz Acid! Hope you have a job lined up already. Were you the one who did something with education for children?

Days like these/reading all these "you're fucked" posts I'm glad I chose science.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'd call it a kick, but I guess the NHL just doesn't want guys kicking at stationary pucks. As long as it has the momentum to cross the line without much force I guess it's good.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I'm at a wedding right now, missing the game. From the looks of the score so far, that might not be a bad thing.....

Socreges

Banned
To be fair, Crosby hit Condra's arm and then hand, and didn't lift the stick. That's not a penalty anywhere else on the ice, but if he does that and gets a breakaway as a result, the refs have to call a penalty. Right?

Alucard

Banned
Pens who had a noticeably good period:

-Matt Cooke
-Sidney Crosby
-James Neal
-Paul Martin
-Tomas Vokoun

Pretty happy overall right now, but still a long way to go. Pens need to throw down the hammer in the second.

Top Bottom