• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

ShaneB

Get home and see the Sens down 1-0 :( I just see the goal there on CC, god that jacket Don... anyways, I hope the Sens are playing well here besides that wacky goal. Let's go Sens :(

Well sens getting eliminated today. It was a great season though, and definitely blew away my expectations.

Can't wait for next season. Zbad Silf pageau etc will all be better and hopefully with a healthy karlsson, this team can contend.

Shitty to lose to the pens but that team is too deep.

At least I know I won't be buying the Xbone...news for that just keeps getting worse.

Alucard

Banned
Deserved goal for Malkin. He's played hard offensively this whole series. Defense still needs work, but can't complain about his play in the offensive zone.

Oh man. Can't believe the Pens are going to be in the Conference Final. Fuck. It's been 4 seasons. So excited.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I feel bad for thier wives. Imagine that face onto of you.
GoMqiDL.gif

There's no more After Hours Desi.

Alucard

Banned
The Malkin goal was a dagger. You don't come back from that. Pens are too sharp to let Ottawa back in this. Their defensive game has gotten stronger.

Top Bottom