• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Pens are the best team in the league and they showed why in this series. GG. IMO if Bruins can't beat them then Crosby gets another cup.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pens are the best team in the league and they showed why in this series. GG. IMO if Bruins can't beat them then Crosby gets another cup.
Kings can give them a run for their money, but it's looking like they're steam rolling right now. Quick is our only hope!

Alucard

Banned
Let's review tonight's goal scorers.

80-81+OPC+Morrow,+Brenden.jpg
neal_with_it.jpg
wootang.jpg
lab1.jpeg

And hey, there's Neal again.

Alucard

Banned
Kings can give them a run for their money, but it's looking like they're steam rolling right now. Quick is our only hope!

I know you guys think I'm arrogant when I say the Pens can beat the Bruins in five, but I'm not really joking. Rask is weaker than Anderson, and the Pens have won six straight games IN Boston.

Of the teams left, I only really fear the Kings, and that's solely because of Jonathan Quick.

Alucard

Banned
You sure about that? Have you seen the shit Alucard posts?

He really showed them, being down 5-2. Half that crowd probably thinks there's 4 quarters in the game.

Can't imagine the shit Habs fans would be spewing if Montreal won a Cup. You know you guys would be smug and arrogant as fuck. It comes with being the champ.

I've only been posting the photoshops at the ends of each series. Much better than 2009, dude.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've only been posting the photoshops at the ends of each series. Much better than 2009, dude.
That's true, I was lurking back then, but that's a pretty low bar to set for yourself. Also being smug is more understandable when it's been over 2 decades since your team has seen a cup compared to 4 years.

Alucard

Banned
That's true, I was lurking back then, but that's a pretty low bar to set for yourself. Also being smug is more understandable when it's been over 2 decades since your team has seen a cup compared to 4 years.

I...don't think that makes any sense at all. Sorry, Red. :)

Top Bottom