• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Fuck this series.

I'll have an actual post mortem later but for now I'm gonna drink myself into a stupor and cry softly.

As long as this isn't Alfie's last game I'll be alright.

Alucard

Banned
neal_with_it.jpg

neal_with_it.jpg

neal_with_it.jpg

Karlsson just lost his pants, shirt, and underwear.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know what it'll take to stop these Penguins at this point. The Bruins might match up decently well, but that's about it.

MPW

don't see anything wrong with Alucard's pics

pens have what habs are lacking, offensive fire power

if pens win the cup, i'll be happy for iggy

Alucard

Banned
I don't know what it'll take to stop these Penguins at this point. The Bruins might match up decently well, but that's about it.

Sens didn't give it their best effort tonight either, but I'm pretty proud with how the Pens played. They're getting stronger. What I was hoping for and dreaming about is actually happening. The first round was their learning and coming together experience, and the second round just built more confidence.

Alucard

Banned
Good series, Sens. You gave the Pens a scare in game 3. The future looks bright for you guys.

Respect to Cake Boss and the other Sens fans in this thread.

...bring on the Eastern Conference Finals. Truly humbling to be at this point again. Pens will be one of the final four. My heart is full. Goddamn.

kassatsu

Banned
Shout outs to Cake Boss and Buba Big Guns.

Sens will definitely be back in the Playoffs, team just couldn't handle the Pens depth. Surely Karlsson was no where near 100% either. Anderson did you guys no favors, other than in game 3.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sens didn't give it their best effort tonight either, but I'm pretty proud with how the Pens played. They're getting stronger. What I was hoping for and dreaming about is actually happening. The first round was their learning and coming together experience, and the second round just built more confidence.

I feel like the grind of this season and all the effort they had to put in just to make it this far finally caught up to the Senators.

Hell of a season for them. I had nothing but respect for these guys after that playoff series last year, and they really took it to another level this year.

Alucard

Banned
Last one for tonight.
flagposter.jpg

Proud of this team. This might honestly be the best Pens team I've seen in 22 years as a fan, including the 1993 juggernaut. We'll see what happens the rest of the way.

C Jones

Good series Sens-age.

Part of me wants the Rangers/Bruins series to go as long as possible but maybe it's better that the Pens don't get an extended break with the way they are playing now.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kind of amazing that the preseason favorites--Penguins, Bruins, Rangers--are the only teams left in the East after all the craziness of this season.

I'm not even mad.

The Pens have picked up their play and cut down on the whining. Benching Fleury was a good move and I hope it's reversed to disastrous consequences.

Is there room for one more on the Shorks bandwagon?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm not even mad.

The Pens have picked up their play and cut down on the whining. Benching Fleury was a good move and I hope it's reversed to disastrous consequences.

Right here. Only decent team left. :(

Alucard

Banned
I'm not even mad.

It's international towel day tomorrow. Focus on that.

It was a fun series. Sens are going to be fun to watch for a while.

Slurmer

Banned
Last one for tonight.
flagposter.jpg

Proud of this team. This might honestly be the best Pens team I've seen in 22 years as a fan, including the 1993 juggernaut. We'll see what happens the rest of the way.

Neal charging in like he sees a defenseless player without the puck.

I'm more disappointing that I didn't follow through on getting banned this series.

I actually realized that I kind of hate Montreal more at this point.

Ice Cube has pulled out

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm more disappointing that I didn't follow through on getting banned this series.

I actually realized that I kind of hate Montreal more at this point.

Ice Cube has pulled out
epP1Z.gif

I'd be lying if I said I didn't really enjoy watching Pittsburgh stretch Ottawa's box. Hopefully the rivalry continues into next season, the league needs more legit rivalries instead of this NBC bullshit they make up.

Top Bottom