• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

kassatsu

Banned
Rangers winning?

N20FFpS.gif

Filth

if the rangers would have scratched richards in the beginning of the series i think the rangers would have a better chance.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Holy SHIT Krug are you kidding me

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Damn it, I knew it looked like Krejci went down awkwardly. Limped off to the bench.

vatstep

Who's this Krug guy?
Young kid called up for Game 1 due to all the injuries to our defense, now has four goals in the series and is the second coming of Bobby Orr

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
lol damn what a lazy effort on D

That's Hamrlik for you.

Losing Stralman is going to be the thing that finishes us off in this series. The Bruins only ran away with Game 3 after he was injured, and now his replacement costs the team a huge go ahead goal in Game 5.

Stasis

If we can somehow pull out a W in this game I gain some level of belief we can take the series in 7.

Not looking all that good right now obviously, and either way I don't think we'd have a chance in hell vs. Pittsburgh. Not even sure we'd get a single win tbh.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well, we were down 2-1 going into the third in the last game too. We'll need a spark like the one Stepan provided early on in the third to pull this off, though.

Something like a shorty.

First period was really even and back and forth. The second was totally dominated by Boston.

Stasis

Dorsett's starting to piss me off with these penalties. Cbus fans warned us that he took a lot of dumb ones but I figured Torts would change that quickly. Guess not. He's gonna get reamed...

Stasis

I love the little guy, but you notice how often he falls down too? I mean just on his own, no one near... it's frequent.

Top Bottom