• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Hawks will win tonight at home. Pretty confident about that. Then again, they've amazed me before this series. Would like to see a few of the stars get a goal, namely Toews. Would make me feel much better going forward IF they do win tonight.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Cake Boss is going to be unhappy Bobby Mack is stealing my material :(

Bob Mackenzie said:
OK, soapbox put away now. Have a nice day, even if you're a mouth-breathing neanderthal.

Hawks will win tonight at home. Pretty confident about that. Then again, they've amazed me before this series. Would like to see a few of the stars get a goal, namely Toews. Would make me feel much better going forward IF they do win tonight.

Do you feel more confident about this prediction, or originally yours about the Hawks being well rested for the WCF?

Alucard

Banned
Possible depiction of tonight's Hawks/Wings game:
RockCena.png

From left to right: Marvie, wsoxfan, Chicago Blackhawks, Detroit Red Wings, CrazedArabMan, Rest of NHL-GAF in the audience.

Possible depiction of tonight's Hawks/Wings game:
http://fullscalesports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/RockCena.png[img]
From left to right: Marvie, wsoxfan, Chicago Blackhawks, Detroit Red Wings, CrazedArabMan, Rest of NHL-GAF in the audience.[/QUOTE]

Apparently I have crazy hair, nice.

Alucard

Banned
Apparently I have crazy hair, nice.

I chose him more because of the look of disbelief on his face. Like...he doesn't want to jump up JUST yet because he can't actually believe that the Wings are about to beat the Hawks. He knows there's still a chance the Hawks can come back, so he's holding back...still a chance he might lose his shit and swear up and down about how the Wings are garbage if they somehow have this move reversed.

CCF23

I watched wrestling a lot growing up. Is that Bret Hart on the far left of that picture? He looks like shit. I know he had a stroke, but damn.

Alucard

Banned
I watched wrestling a lot growing up. Is that Bret Hart on the far left of that picture? He looks like shit. I know he had a stroke, but damn.

It's Bret. If you want more of him, it's actually Bret Hart appreciation night on Monday Night Raw this week. Live from Calgary at 8pm.

I chose him more because of the look of disbelief on his face. Like...he doesn't want to jump up JUST yet because he can't actually believe that the Wings are about to beat the Hawks. He knows there's still a chance the Hawks can come back, so he's holding back...still a chance he might lose his shit and swear up and down about how the Wings are garbage if they somehow have this move reversed.

Sounds pretty dang accurate to me

You also have a sock puppet.

I uh... ok

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
All the West fans should find his referring to Brown as Dustin “Brad Marchand West” Brown amusing.

Sens fans love Karlsson so much, that they’ve transferred all of their inherent insecurities as hockey fans onto him and him alone. If you so much as question the idea that Karlsson is the “best defenseman in the NHL and it’s not even close” you will nearly drown in the tears shed by offended preteens.
Dude must read Gaf.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
5:30... ugh. Feels like a loss already.

So all the Canadian teams are gone.

2008.jpeg

I'm wondering if I should go down to the shark tank tomorrow with some cash and see if I can grab a loose ticket.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Well there's some hate there for sure.

Top Bottom