• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

LJ11

Should have traded Del Zotto when he had value, dude is fucking garbage. Dry wall for brains. 2 on 1 and he plays the man behind the net, not to mention the worst point shot in the league.

Stasis

At least if our season ends tonight my gf will enjoy the removal of my jersey from the living room wall, lol.

Should have traded Del Zotto when he had value, dude is fucking garbage. Dry wall for brains. 2 on 1 and he plays the man behind the net, not to mention the worst point shot in the league.

I wouldn't go that far, but I don't think it's impossible he gets moved for some package in the off-season. With McD, Girardi, Staal, Stralman, Moore and possible McIlrath coming in I'm thinking someone will get moved.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Del Zotto's, what, 22? He's got tons of upside.

I do think of all the "core" Rangers, though, he's probably the most movable.

LJ11

May have upside but all I'm seeing is bad hockey from him this entire playoffs. Flashes for 2-3 weeks, then plays horrid for a month, rinse repeat. Flat out awful in the playoffs though.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Del Zotto's, what, 22? He's got tons of upside.

I do think of all the "core" Rangers, though, he's probably the most movable.

Yup, 22.

After his entry level contract, I was hoping the Flyers would throw a small offer sheet his way, haha.

UberTag

clapping_bear.gif
clapping_bear.gif
clapping_bear.gif

Stasis

Welp, this could have gone either way. Aside from that random 5-2 blowout these were all 1-goal games really... as was expected.

Boston got some great play from their rookies negating their depleted D, and our stars failed to show mostly. It was still close I feel. I'd welcome this match up still if I could go back in time.

That said, I'm cheering for the Bruins to beat the Pens. Good luck, you'll need it =/

UberTag

Bruins are 5-0 when I wear my Bergeron jersey.

I've also got a special Stanley Cup championship cap I've trotted out twice this playoff run: Game 7 vs. Toronto and Game 5 vs. the Rangers today.

We'll need all the good luck in the world to take down those pesky Penguins. It won't be easy.
So happy Seidenberg is back, too.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
NHL-Age's most dreaded ECF match-up finally happens.

Conference Finals in 2/3 seasons. Not bad. Should've been 4/5 seasons.

pringles

There's no one I feel more sorry for in the NHL than Lundqvist. Year after year he does everything in his power to give shit teams a chance of winning.

Bruins or Pens in the SCF? Ugh. This year needs to be a western conference win.

UberTag

There's no one I feel more sorry for in the NHL than Lundqvist. Year after year he does everything in his power to give shit teams a chance of winning.

Western conference won last year. It's the East's turn!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah it's amazing, no matter how much money they spend in the offseason on acquiring big name forwards they can't score for shit and their fate always rests in Lundqvist's hands.

UberTag

NHL-AGE PLAYOFF BEARD UPDATE

It's been 25 days since the start of the playoffs.
Who's still growing their beards in support of the 6 teams still alive?
Getting shaggy?

Top Bottom