• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

6xP8oGc.gif

calder

Someone got a match penalty for spitting in the Melbourne game?! Sorry to my beloved North Stars, but I'm going to have to focus on the Ice/Knights for a bit.

EDIT: and for the decision on a supplemental suspension it goes to "tribunal"? Man that is so much cooler than Shanahan taking a look at it.

calder

Not going to lie, I kinda dig the Canberra Knights uniforms. Their lackluster commitment to defense not as much, but the blue/gold is pretty slick.

Wow almost 7-0. Back to the constantly lagging NNS stream...

calder

Adelaide scores to pull it within 1. :| The stream is too laggy to really see how well anyone is playing unfortunately. The Melbourne stream has been butter the whole time for me, but I think they have a better production in general at the Icehouse.

calder

Quick will have to leave because he hates the Jets.

Dude, seriously, after the first Hawks game in Winnipeg next year you will 100% abso-fucking-lutely hate the Jets and their fans too lol. Well you may not hate the Jets much, as I'm sure the Hawks will stroll away with an easy two points, but as a fanbase I'm pretty sure we'll make enemies fast in the new Central. :)

Marvie_3

Banned
Dude, seriously, after the first Hawks game in Winnipeg next year you will 100% abso-fucking-lutely hate the Jets and their fans too lol. Well you may not hate the Jets much, as I'm sure the Hawks will stroll away with an easy two points, but as a fanbase I'm pretty sure we'll make enemies fast in the new Central. :)

I doubt it. I've never had a problem with anybody whenever I've been to Winnipeg before. :lol

GOAL! 5-3

Marvie_3

Banned
These streams are garbage this weekend. Fix this shit, dstrdl

6-3 Newcastle! I had no idea they scored again because the stream froze for a couple minutes.

calder

6-4 now for Newcastle. And in the other game those cunts in Melbourne are really showing their lack of class* by running it up against the shorthanded Knights.

*NHL 2013 playoff mandated complaint about 'class'

calder

Shame we couldn't get a replay of the hit, but from the one live look I got at it it seemed like a pretty good charge if nothing else, he was taking strides almost the whole way in. I'm not sure where the puck was, but it looked high and like he leaped up into the hit Raffi Torres style, not sure if it was late or a headshot too or anything. Hope the dude is ok, I didn't see him move at all even on the stretcher.

North Stars Win!

But so do the Melbournce Ice... 9-1

Marvie donated $10 to the RSPCA. Legend.

lol next time get your incredibly accommodating announcer to give a shout out to the overseas fans!

Marvie_3

Banned
lol next time get your incredibly accommodating announcer to give a shout out to the overseas fans!

We might not be able to hear it if the stream is that choppy again.

I still can't believe dstrdl got him to say "purple monkey dishwasher" on the air though. :lol

And then he followed it up with "Honk if you love cookies" in chat :lol

This is the same guy who replaced the linesman last week. Dude's a legend in my mind now.

Nice avatar, Marvie.

RC

Banned
Damnit, did I miss the North Stars game? Fuck. And speaking of which, how much of a slut do you have to be to want to sleep with someone within the first minute of talking to them? I very politely told her that she was too drunk, and boy was she angry. That's what I get for going to the Roxy.

OR MAYBE YOU'RE JUST THAT SEXY, DESI?

Yeah, you missed a good game (with a shitty stream) and a decimation by the Melbourne Ice.

There was a reallllllly dangerous hit in the North Stars game actually. Shades of Hossa.

ustWcso.jpg

RC

Banned
No one's that sexy. Well aside from Magnum of course.

That's one hell of a hit. Wish I could've seen it.

Did anyone pull an Acid and get banned from the chat?

UberTag

Tomorrow's a make or break game for the Bruins, I think. If they don't take care of business in Boston tomorrow night, I like our chances of going to Game 7, and once you're there all bets are off.
I'm wearing the Bergeron jersey for the first time since the Toronto series today.
Boston is 4-0 when I wear the jersey, 6-0 when I wear a Boston top/shirt/jersey of any kind.
Just giving you a heads up.

Alucard

Banned
I'm wearing the Bergeron jersey for the first time since the Toronto series today.
Boston is 4-0 when I wear the jersey, 6-0 when I wear a Boston top/shirt/jersey of any kind.
Just giving you a heads up.

How successful was that jersey last season and every other season the Bruins didn't win the Cup?

Alucard

Banned
Good night, sweet princes of the nation's capital.
casket_match_sens.jpg

Let's ask Chris Neil what he thinks.
neilwhat.gif

Looks like "Nice fucking call, you faggot" in the first part to me. Any other lip readings?

Top Bottom