• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Bruins were just the bigger, deeper team this series. They played our forechecking and shot-blocking game better than we did, and most importantly their depth at D ultimately killed us. Don't think anybody could see Krug being a dominant offensive force coming.

Our lack in depth was our great weakness all year, and while that was partially solved in the Gaborik trade it's still what finished us off in the end.

Excited for next season. Gonna be a big year, lots of guys in contract years, some great prospects hopefully coming of age and solving our depth issues the way Boston's prospects did in this series.

Up to you guys to take down the Pens, Bruins. Make sure they don't get near that Cup!

Also, I am so excited to shave tonight, you have no idea, hahaha.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
NBC showing semi-final hockey on a Saturday night. Dear lord, they are in rough shape.

izpzJtUCI1uAk.gif

Dammit, how else am I gonna see a Blackhawks/Red Wings game in attendance?

Rest easy, Wings... It is a Hawks PP.

Also, refs miss a high stick on Sharp but call one on Toews for a Wing hitting himself in the face... Brutal.

Top Bottom