• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Well can't say I'm surprised by the first, knew the Hawks would come out flying, besides that bounce right right on the stick for that goal with bodies flying everywhere, Detroit didn't look bad, but didn't get too many chances. Need to pick it up for the second, Hawks finally smell blood and Detroit is sitting back a little too much here. Need to get that first goal back, can't let Bickel of all people get the game winner.

CCF23

972953_10152817078415408_1453168873_n.jpg

Posted yet?

Hunter S.

I really do not want my NHL watching season in the West to end tonight. Penguins got my support if evil incarnate aka the Red Wings prevail. Dark time. Dark times indeed.

I really do not want my NHL watching season in the West to end tonight. Penguins got my support if evil incarnate aka the Red Wings prevail. Dark time. Dark times indeed.

I hate the Wings, you have to give them credit though, they don't ever have to re-build. I'm actually disappointed they are being moved to the east, I was hoping for a new rivalry.

Top Bottom